Sunday, March 13, 2005

life for SHORT


listening to : crazy right now - beyonce feat. jay-z
mood : pfft
current status : blah...

ok I realize I have gone SO WAY BACK on my blog so I'm gonna conclude what ever happened in one post as short and enough as I can.

Ainul's party : well, Ainul had a party. It was sort of a for fun cum going away party for her as she is going to JASIN boarding school. It was a good chance for me to mingle with Farah and Azlikha too who were both going to Jasin too. And mingle I did. When I got there with Shameen, we just sat down in the living room feeling weird out. When the rest of the girls came, we were all huggy. Farah came next, I hunged out with her when this real pretty girl came. Farah was wow-ed by the girl and felt as if she needed to talk to the girl. But was too shy. So I introduced myself to her.

She's pretty cool. And real pretty. So we made friends. Later my friends and I ate and stuff and stuff. I actually slaved myself to Ikha so I could have a conversation with her. You know, make peace before you leave kind of thing. It didn't turn out bad. We had good laughs.

Atikah and I got hold of the last 2 slices of pizza and it tasted good. It got uneventful at one point. What Gg and I did was sat with the guys while the rest of the girls talked inside. It was all funny coz we had loads of jokes. The guys are teasing each other and we even had Hit The Pin'ada game. I ducked for the sweets and gave half to the rest.

The night pass by, and we hunged out and make jokes still.. Niena, Ieqa and Adlina joined us and soon the three of us were dancing together. Typical me. I got a real bad stomach ache that night there. All I could do was suffer it while the rest of the gang roar laughters while at the same time take moments to sympathize me.

The girls join us outside later on and all of us were having laughs and laughs and laughs. I think even up to the point where Adlina fell of the seat coz I pushed her from behind UNPURPOSELY!! It was that fun! And that was that till I got back.

Valentine's day a.k.a. Miza's and SHameen's Birthdays : my first year with a Valentine. Well not exactly because Shahrul only asked me to be his on that day. And that is after I asked him to. I know its know that you're the boyfriend, you're the Valentine, but I just wanna make it fun! ANyways, he did and I was his Valentines.

So the day was normal really. Got a rose. Really really pretty! It was red and very beautiful. I was happy. So the day went out normal. After I got back form my Agama class, I saw a rose and a glass of chocolate kisses on my table. I thought the lady before me had left hers there. But nope. It was mine. ALL FROM SHAHRUL!!! I was almost crying. It was so touching that a guy would just spend so much on me.

And what about the purse and the watch he got me. OMG!!

We had YEP meeting. And I was hoping that after the meeting we would be having lunch at school so that the girls will not be attached to their bags as excuses to not get wet. I was even ready to buy somethng even though I'm not hungry just so they'd both sit.

But Hamiza helped me by wanting to stay for lunch. So the two girls disattached their bags and unexpectedly went to buy their drinks. IT WAS THE MOST PERFECT MOMENT IN THE UNEXPECTED TEMPEK EVER!!

The three of us sneaked up behind them, and BAM!! Comes down the gallons of water!! Stick up your excuses at other places lar.. there is NO WAY!! You are getting out of your birthday dry okay!! NOT A CHANCE!!

I met up with Shahrul at the bridge after that stayed up til about 5 before I got back.. It was a good day. A fairly well first Valentines day spent with a guy. Up till whoever it is FINISHED MY CHOCOLATE KISSES! Boy did I throw a fit. I gave him a paper black rose and a letter.

G and I got Miza a 'the world's sexiest woman' mug and Shameen a nice journal.

Diana's Birthday : NOthing much really. It was normal. She seems to really like the blouse we got her. Something even I like so much too. I did get a chance to see how it looked on me as to see if Diana would fit it. DIana is my size actually. We have the same height (ok she o.5 cm taller than me), same waist, even the same head size. TRUST ME!! So what I fit, she fits.

IT LOOKS GOOD ON ME!! SERIOUSLY!! I WANT IT!! DAMN IT!!

So the only flaw is that my plan to get her wet backfired and was kind of pisses about that. But then again, what crap is all that!!

18th February : Shahrul got a handphone! One of the best thing ever happened! Enough said. And its also our 7 months monthly-versary. Nothing big but we did get to go to tuisyen together. It was okay.

Jasin people going : the day before Ainul bought us doughnuts each. Yum!! Did try to go out with Ikha but she had plans so I skipped.

Sonia's party : well, I couldn't go. NOthing more to say. We got her this real funky slippers. I envy it. And her foot size is like mine so it wasn't too hard to buy. Wish I could've been there.

Exams : torcher. studied last minute but whats new true?! the results wasn't so bad as I expected but a B for english!? unacceptable. an A for sejarah is a surprise though. the results are okay. no complaints. well except english.

teary eyed day : well shahrul went to england and God the next day, I was having this real bad flu. seriously. I woke up and my face was practically swelling. My eyes were puffy. It hurt to even touch them. I got to school and people thought I was crying. Seriously I wasn't but my eyes were running tears. My nose can't stop running and my eyes are just so tear-ed up. At one point, I was practically shivering like mad as if I was gonna die. ok exagurating. but it wasn't a nice feeling trust me. it come and goes and it's hell when it comes.

even at tuisyen was torcher. On the way back home, my friend asked me if I was okay and why I was crying. BUt honestly, I wans't crying. the flu took over me. and it looked real bad I know!! It was bad. but I'm feeling better now.

ask gg!

so its all good now. its hoildays!!

- life for short!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 11:20 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home