Monday, July 04, 2005

unexpected ENCOUNTER


listening to : kau ilhamku - manbai
mood : fine
current status : hungry

Isn't it weird to actually meet back your kindergarten friend? One that you have never spoken to for almost 8 years now. And its like, you just know that you've gotta say something, and yet there is nothing you can say to them because you don't know where they've been half your life..

Well its worse when that person is your first crush, and the parents are close friends with yours!

And fate has arranged for me to meet back my old friend, Armand.

So here I thought, that that trip to Parade was just going to be a typical outing for lunch and stuff.

And so it goes on as normal as it can get. Then my mom and I with Imran, went to Parkson to buy his pampers. Whilst my dad, Nazrin and my 5 years old cousin Amar, were at the computer shop.

Then I begged my mom for this piece of clothing that I REALLY REALLY REALLY Love so much!!! It was form NIcole. So my mom eventually gave in and we went to buy the thing and stuff...

Then my dad called to say he was on the lower ground in Parkson, at the food connection place. So we went to joined him afterwards. My mom decided to bring my brother to this corner that has like all these baby baby stuff... its in front of Sushi King.

So my dad and us went to buy some junk food and stuff.. and then we joined my mom at the baby toys place.

And there comes Armand and his dad. My mom saw and being good friends with him and all, striked up a converstaion with him. I almost faint. Seriously.. And it was like a long conversation kind of thing. That was like the longest 20 minutes of my life.

Somehow, Armand was standing behind me.. And I felt so weird as I feel like I have to strike up a conversation, and yet WHAT WILL I SAY!!

So my mom and dad and the dad were talking and stuff, and I was stuill debating wether I should say anything or not..

But no need coz my dad did that FOR ME!!! and he said.. ' SO KORANG NIH SENYAP JER.. TAK TAU APA NAK CAKAP IS IT!? '

Ya Allah malunya!!!!!! Its like.. I'm working on it...

So we both just smiled and stuff... I can feel that he too was feeling the same way.. All awkward and stuff... GOD!!!

According to my sister, everyone knew about my little crush for him before.. And its like, weird lar seeing it like this now..

So I finaly gain my courage, and after 5 minutes, I truned to him and was all like.. 'So how you doing!?' we gotta keep it cool....

ahahahah.. and he smiled and nodded, then I asked him hows life.. and he smiled and nodded.. ahar.. and then I asked him how was his exam.. and he smiled and nodded.. and I asked him if he failed anything.. he and he smiled and put up 3 fingers.. and so I start rambling about me failing and why and how and that I have never failed before.. and he smiled and nodded...

I'm starting to think he's turned bisu or something.. So I smiled, nodded.. felt super weird.. and pretend as if Imran did somehting wrong for me to go correct.. then I just sat there doing nothing..

It was so tense and weird.. I mena not that I can't talk to him or anything.. but he's weird himself..

So we both were just quiet and wishing that moment would be OVER SOON.. trust me, I know!!

And when it did, I was relieved. I mean I was happy and all to see him but It was just too weird even for my perky self.

Then my mom striked up a conversation with him for like 30 seconds and they went off..

The first thing I told my mom after they left was 'I NEVER WANT TO BE IN THAT SITUATTION AGAIN!' and my mom smiled.. and my dad was like ..' pelik eyh? dah lama tak cakap and all' LIKE DUH!!!

And I told them that it was him who was all shy and stuff.. And I told them seriously, never again!!!

So thats how it went, When Farisa meets Armand for after 8 years..

- I have a boyfriend now.. so no one left matters, first crush or no first crush!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 3:31 pm

2 Comments:

Blogger atikah said...

wait... he was gone before?? i thought he was your neighbour or something.

6:40 pm, July 04, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe..boyfriend or not, first crushes always has a special place in your heart no? It does for me. :D

11:51 am, July 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home