Tuesday, August 02, 2005

fit in my NEW skin


listening to : daughters - john meyers
mood : good
current status : happy land..

I would like to say first hand that I LOVE THIS SONG!! I LOVE DAUGHTERS FROM JOHN MEYERS!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE TERAMAT SANGAT!!!!

It just makes me feel all tingly inside!!!! EEEEEE.... *squeals like a girl*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok so people. I have a new blogskin. Sad to say that it is still not pink, but yet its in black.. again. BUt its good.

The old skin are giving me headaches now after the whole change the font thing. And I got sick of it. I have been blogskin hunting for a few months now actually. Did I come across loads that I like?

Hell yeah! But thing is.. they're not good enough.

Truth betold. This one is not good enough either. I just like the concept of the skin. The whole "write to read" thing. But note that this skin won't last long. At one point I know I will get annoyed by it. Fact is that this skin is not systematic enough.

So just enjoy it while its here. I'll be skin hunting again later. Found another one actually. Something a lot nicer, and pinker and more FARISA ROSLAN!

But at this point with me being so lazy reading htmls.. and also the fact that my comp behaving like shit, I'm going to settle for this one first. The other skin needs a lot more TWITCHING up so that'll be LATER!!

Complaints will come I think out of the inappropiate settings of this skin. Well enjoy anyway. Comment on it.

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 3:04 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home