Saturday, August 06, 2005

aren't you GLAD?


listening to : feel good inc. - gorillaz
mood : okay
current status : missing bernard.

well. theres much to say but so little memory of what they are. ahahahaha. ok I'm just going to recap.

hary potter book 6 :- yes people I have finally managed to finish it. Its the best!!! Honestly. This book makes everything come to place. It makes sense. and a little bit of romance here and there. its real good!

electric guitar :- owh did I mention I got one set of electric guitar for my 15th birthday. Its equipt with amplifier, strap, tuner, and picks and a few gadgets I'm not sure myself. Its pretty cool. Been playing it since.

thats all I remember. ahahhahahaha. I mean. There is nothing to tell about life so far. Its been pretty much the same. Day after day. Except now that I don't have my drums class anymore.

homework has been piling up. Projects.. URGH!!!

I ahve been helping sachin with some sweet seling business. Is pretty cool. I've been making some money whihc goes to my lunch money for school. So now I can save up my money enough to buy.. stuff.

did I tell you that Shahrul got me a pair of shoes. Well he did. AND THEY'RE AWESOME!! They're nice. but I still hate the idea of having it form him. I mean, he keeps spending on me and I hate that. Sigh...

Diana and I are in the middle of writing a song. Cun eyh!? A rock song at that! I'm singing and songwriting and lead guitar-ing. Diana does the songwriting too. And can sing if she wants to. Tnegku Shafiq qill be rocking the rythm guitar while Shahir rocks it on the drums. Its quite fun really.

Well, just so you know, I have developed a sudden BIG interest in JOsie and the Pussycat's songs, and am learning it. LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM!!!

urgh. I need my brains back. Night.

- aren't you glad?

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 11:42 pm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like it that u mentioned my name. the rest is lame....
n i can already know that ur songs r going to be predictable n boring not to mention simple..
-ganbette-

4:17 pm, August 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home