Sunday, October 09, 2005

do NOT look at him and tell me he is not HOT!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Stanislav Ianevski

He is the dude who plays Victor Krum in the next Harry Potter movie titled Harry POtter and the Goblet of Fire. I think he's the perfect fit for the character.

now don't tell me you look at these pictures and not go AHHHHHH!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I find it unneccesary to explain the events of the pictures. All I know is I'm excited.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think I've gone on Harry-Potter-Fourth-Movie-Crazy-Anticipating-Fan-mode a little too early. I mean, its not coming out until November, and I'm already having dreams about it. Well, watching all the trailers again, and again practically everyday doesn't help either. {You can get the trailers here}

Well, I guess its because I have nothing else to do this Ramadhan month. Well besides my finals, fasting and those ibadat stuff I mean. Owh well, I'm just going to get through my finals and I'm going to double up my crazy-fan-mode and find my own time turner to make time go faster.

Enjoy.

- long live Harry Potter and all that goes with it.

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 6:18 am

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

EWWW!~ Cedric Diggory is SO NOT cute!! HEYLOW! Standerd you dah turun since Daniel Radcliffe. Tsk tsk..so sad.

But I am excited for the movie though!

9:53 pm, October 09, 2005  
Blogger atikah said...

hamiza... thats NOT CEDRIC DIGGORY. Cedric diggory is gloriously BLOND. and your not-so-average BRIT. Besides, I'm the one who's crazy about that Hufflepuff. OH GOD HE IS SO HOT. Viktor is alright though. but I'm still into the blondie. I like my boys like that. hahahah!!

1:32 am, October 10, 2005  
Blogger FarisaRoslan said...

Victor Krum Miza! Victor Krum! I do NOT think Cedric Diggory is hot but I am so totally blown away by Victor Krum. Esepically this one shot in the movie THAT I WILL SHOW YOU WHEN WE GO SEE IT! I almost fell off my computer chair EVERYTIME I see it. And Atikah, Thank God you're saint enough to agree to a cute guy when you see one.

5:41 am, October 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home