Monday, October 03, 2005

shahrul has got COMPETITIONS from camp


listening to : istimewa - indigo
mood : fine
current status : tired as I have been staring at the computer for about 5 hours now.

{before you read this, I recommend that you read the other 3 posts before first because then you wouldn't understand}

ahahaha. this is nothing big though.

guy #1

situation one

Syahirah and I was on our way to lunch and we were walking with Omar, guy, and some other people. We're all in a group. We were the last ones to go for lunch that day because we came back late form our jungle tracking adventure.

me : Syahirah, I'm so scared to do the flying fox thing. I takut nak buat sorang.
guy : Aku naik ngan kau. Kita naik dua orang. You and me.
me : What?
guy : Kita naik mcm date arr.
me : Haha. You want to date me?
guy : Takde ahh! Main main je arr.
me : Alar, nanti karang ada orang kat belakang tuh marah.
{a girl from our group that I think has a crush on him}
guy : Siapa?
me : Tuh budak yang panggil kau busuk tuh.
guy : Eee.. bodoh ahh dia tuh.
me : Hahaha.
omar : Kau kan ada rmai peminat. Tuh budakl kat belakang yg besar tuh
{a kind of fat girl who is also in our group who also calls him busuk}
me : ahhaha. betul!
guy : alargh OMar. Aku tau lar kau suka farisa.
me : Bodoh ahh!

Of course Omar denied. And he should.

situation two

it was that night when we had to come up with names, logos and stuff to put on paper. I was wearing my baju kurung and was sitting in a circle. The guy was apparently next to me.

guy : kau pakai baju kurung lawa ahh
me : *stares at him with a sarcastic face* thanks
guy : tapi kalau ikat rambut penuh lagi lawa
{I had my hair tide half}
me : okay *and of course think less of it*

no I did not change.

situation three

it was almost time when we had to go back. the people were giving speeches in front.

guy : alar. aku mesti rindu arr tempat nih. rasa sayang nak balik.
me : hahaha. mesti nanti you rindu that girl kat eblakang yang suka you tuh
{again the same girl}
guy : alargh kau tengok lar nanti sapa yang rindu sapa. mesti kau yang call aku dulu.
me : please lar. what for I call you. I don't even have your number.
guy : nanti kau mesti rindu aku punya.

pfth.


situation four


guy : weyh, tulis nombor kau kat sini.
me : what for?
guy : ye arr kalau nanti aku nak call kau ke
me : buat apa!?
guy : alar. sombong. taknak kasi sudah ahh. macam aku takda nombor kau.
me : macam mana dapat my number?
guy : ada ahh.
me : owh tgk Hannah punya buku eyh!? {a girl Hannah asked for my number}
guy : mana ada. aky ada psychic power lar.
me : ye lar tuh.

guy : so nanti aku call kau arr..
me : what for?
guy : ye arr.. nak tany khabar. dah makan ke belum.
me : buat rugi duit jer nak call. what line do you use?
guy : 016
me : lagi lar mahal. takyah rugi duit
guy : lar. takpa ahh.. duit aku jugak yg habis.
me : hah! then takyah arr. where is your house?
guy : banting
me : berapa lama from here? {bukit lagong}
guy : satu setengah jam kot
me : hah. bapak jauh. takyah rugi duit.
guy : alargh takpa. aku call tgh malam ke. kau tunggu arr call aku.
me : takpayah lar!
guy : owh nombor Syahirah 016, baik aku call dia lagi murah.
me : okay good! have fun!
guy : e-eleh.

end of guy number one.
---------------------------------------

guy #2

well he is in fawwaz's group so I don't know him. but when we go to the dewan, fawwaz's group was next to my group, so at certain times, when I looked around the dewan, I saw him and he would be looking at me. it felt weird of course but I thought I perasan jer lar. So nohting lar kan.

situation one

we were on teh day for a quick drink before we meet up back at the dewan to work on our names, logos and stuff lar kan. on the way to the canteen, Syahirah told me she wanted to go abck to get her sweater. So I told her that I would go off first. And I would meet her there.

was walking alone to the canteen, at night..

guy : hi
me : {terkejut} hi.
guy : awak dari sekolah mana?
me : sekolah menengah kebangsaan subang utama, daerah petaling {bangga gila}
guy : owh.
me : and you? what school are you from?
guy : blar blar blar {as if I care enough to remember}
me : owh..
awkward silence..
me : what group are you in!?
{guy's friend came and was walking next to him smiling}
guy : purple
me : owh.. sapa in your group form smksu?
guy : urm... fawwaz
me : owh yeah, fawwaz is in purple.
awkward silence. friend still smiling.
me : so do you like your group?
guy : urm.. okay ar.. biasa jer.
me : mm.. sapa your group leader?
guy : huh?
me : group leader in your group?
guy : owh. ntah tak ingat.
me : whats wrong with you? macam aman tak ingat!?
guy : owh owh.. tanesh.
me : owh.. right. okay ke dia?
guy : yeah okay lar.
finally reaches the canteen.
me : okay bye.
walks away.

situation two

I put my bag down and went to get the food. it was sugar biscuits and it wasn't that nice.

guy : suka ke biskut nih
me : tak. tak sedap sangat tapi lapar.
guy : owh okay
me : okay bye.

and then I realized that I was sitting alone, and I got scared thats when I asked Nasriff to sit with but instead he asked me to sit with them. Him, Fawwaz, Aizat and Azizi and the others. Though their table is the table opposite where the guy is.

note : guy #2 has freaky eyes. he has long girly eyelashes and it kind of sparkled somehow. made it scary to look at him when we talked.

ahahahha. of course Shahrul knows about this already and of course they didn't get to me. It was nothing anyways. I still love Shahrul as much.

- Diana and Syairah got their share of admirers too. Heheehehe. Even Omar, Nasriff and Aizat too. So did Atiyah. And the rest ntah lar. Mesti ada jugak! Hehehhe.

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 2:04 pm

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:29 am, October 04, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:29 am, October 04, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg!!!
ahahahahahhahahahahhaahah!!

i didnt kno that the guy #1 gave u so many signs! hahahahahha.. but hes kinda cute what.. =p

guy #2 is soo freaky!! but masa we salam salam the ppl at the end i saw him asking 4 bad's number! hahahhahaha!

yeaa well we had a lot of FUN didnt we?
too bad syahirah didnt talk to luc
n too bad i tak ckp ngan that syazwan guy! hehe.. =p

SMSU RULES!!!

3:47 pm, October 04, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yah! the last comment was by me btw.. haha!

-diaNa

3:50 pm, October 04, 2005  
Blogger atikah said...

Oh man... shahrul needs to buck up! hahaha! dang, if it's this fun, i would've gone! hahahaah

3:58 pm, October 04, 2005  
Blogger FarisaRoslan said...

ahahah. it was fun! and guy #2 was kind of sucky. and no diana. he was just flirting kot. i don't think he'll call.

6:25 pm, October 04, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounded fun. It really does. Lol.

6:25 pm, October 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home