Wednesday, November 09, 2005

believe even THOUGH it sounds corny


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

They said you wouldn't make is so far uh uh
And ever since they said it, it's been hard
But nevermind the nights you had to cry
Cause you have never let it go inside
You worked real hard
And you know exactly what you want and need
So believe and you can never give up
You can reach your goals
Just talk to your soul and say…

I believe I can (I can)
I believe I will (I will)
I believe I know my dreams are real (know my dreams are real)
I believe I'll chant (Oh yea)
I believe I'll dance
I believe I'll grow real soon and (That's why)
That is what I do believe

Your goals are just a thing in your soul uh uh
And you know that your moves will let them show
You keep creating pictures in your mind
So just believe they will come true in time
It will be fine
Leave all of your cares and stress behind
Just let it go
Let the music flow inside
Forget all your pain
And just start to believe

Nevermind what people say
Hold your head high and turn away
With all our hopes and dreams
I will believe
Even though it seems it's not for me
I won't give up I'll keep it up
Look into the sky
I will achieve all my needs
I will always believe….OoOo

I believe I can
I believe I will (I can)
I believe I know my dreams are real (I got strength)
I believe I'll chant
I believe I'll dance (I gotta dance)
I believe I'll grow real soon and (watch me watch me watch me)
That is what I do believe (I do believe in me)

Yolanda Adams - I Believe

this post is dedicated to my friend. she stated in her blog that she didn't want any comments or sympathy or a walk in the padang. She also refused phone calls. But she never said anything about anyone blogging about it. so I am.

sometimes, not getting what you want can be a little frustrating. okay a whole lot frustrating. but then, you know you can't always get what you want.

this world is full of different kinds of people. thats what makes it so interesting. not everyone would love what you do. and not everything other people like, you would. doesn't that mkae things fair? if everyone thinks like me, simple plan wouldn't be where they are now, and there would be no fun in going superly GA-GA over daniel radcliffe because the rest of the world would be doing the same thing. [not they they haven't really done just that]

I'm just saying that once you fall, of course there will be cuts and bruises, but it heals right, the you start running again? Or else, you'd stay there the rest of your life, while everyone gets their medal.

Don't give up, take your time, and don't stop believing in yourself. and if you still not up for the cornyness.. then don't stop doing what you love. just because 7 heads in school doens't love what you love, doesn't mean the reast of the billions of people in the world wouldn't.

There is no right or wrong in anything that you do. Who has the right to say if thats really right or wrong? Opinions are subjective. Confidence aren't though.

Tell you the truth, I almost pulled out of this interview because after I compare myself to your stuff, I felt like some kononnya-terrer-girl-pasal-adobe-padahal-langsung-buat-benda-gila-babi-tak-cun. But I got my friends behind me to keep me going still. And I know all these crap I'm saying might mean nothing to you, but you know, we're not your friends only because we want to take pictures with you or sign you yearbook, we're your friends because we know you're special in your way. And we love that thing about you.

So take your time to cool things off. I'm sorry if you're somewhat offended by this post. Just saying what I think is right. Which isn't neccessarily RIGHT.

Get back on your feet and come talk to us again. If you're still bummed, well hey, go look at your Harry Potter tickets. and go plan what you're going to wear on your 'soon-to-be-date'. You gotta do something for yourself. For me, I'd just go play with my hair. Makes me forget stuff.

Do your thang! We still know your stuff is good.

- this post ain't no lie. and I know it sounds so bloody corny and you'll probably ready to press your X button, but you know, it needs to be said. believed or not.

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 9:56 pm

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Farisa has a point you know Atikah. (if you're reading this, which I really hope you are) Everyone has this fear in them that they'd be rejected or not accepted. It doesn't mean that you're not good, it just means that you don't have what they want.

i admire Farisa for not backing down when she got rejected last year. She tried again and she improved so much because she was preparing herself for it.

And same goes to you (atikah). If they don't think you have what it takes, well prove it to yourself next time (it doesn't have to be gemala) that you do have what it takes.

p/s: You said no commenting, but I guess this doesn't count since its not in your blog.

1:52 pm, November 10, 2005  
Blogger atikah said...

Yeah well.. I really need to thank you guys for supporting me loads. Seriously. I know you'd probably think I'm just saying this because you think I have to. But you guys don't know how much it meant to me, honestly. I love you guys, hahha. corny much? ahahha. but seriously..

...hahah.

12:35 pm, November 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home