Thursday, November 10, 2005

ramblings about RANDOMS


well I've got tagged by Atikah. I'm not sure what I can specify it as, but I thought it'd be good for me to try it out.

rules: you have to write as many random things about your friends and people in your life as possible no matter how crazy they are, Then add a poem on the end (prefered one of your own) and then some random crazy chain letter things that you get in emails. and then tag 5 people Or try to.


You made me look forward to going to school.

You showed me what love really feels like.

I love the way you love me.

You don't always say what I wish you would.

YOu understand me and yet you don't know what I'm talking about.

Sometimes I feel as if you appreciate me more than I do to you.

The sacrifices you've made for me really means a lot to me.

Each word you say to me means a lot to me.

Even the simplest things you say or do to me can effect me in the biggest way.

I love you.

I love the way you can stick with me even though I haven't been the perfect girlfriend.

I'm sorry for all the things I've done that made you feel as if I don't love you.

I got inspired by you.

You taught me the true meaning of friendship.

You annoy me a lot but yet I just can't get enough of you.

You make me feel superior.

I am impressed by the way you bring yourself out.

You are not fat!

You're good but you just don't see it.

Even though I might not sound like it, but I really look up to you.

I love the way you write, I wanna write just like you.

I use to want to be exactly like you, but now I know, I love being me more.

You made me braver.

I have a part of you in me.

I love the way that you're different.

You are not afraid of showing what you feel is right. You've made me feel the same way.

I found my true friend in you.

You listen to my ramblings.

I am always scared that I mess up in front of you, even now.

You make me smile.

You make me laugh.

You make me feel insecure.

You made me feel as if I am not worth living.

You've made me realize the wrong things that I've done. Even if you don't mean to. And I appreciate that.

I love the way that you listen to me even though you don't know what to say to me in return.

But sometimes, it sucks.

I hate it that people look up so much to you.

I hate it when people see me an think I'm just your psychic. I am not.

I love and hate your personality.

You make me feel small.

I hate it that people give you so much attention and they don't to me.

I envy you but I would never betray you.

You make me look at life differently. Thanks.

If I were to choose a twin, I'd choose you.

You remind me of me.

I can always turn to you when I want advice from me.

I'm happy you're my friend.

I am envy of the way you look.

I want your brain!

I think its great that there are things you're better than me and there are things I'm better than you.

You don't make sense sometimes.

I can always count on you.

You're my picture buddy.

If I were a guy, I'd pick you.

I love it that me share our stuff.

You betrayed my trust once, but yet I still feel I can trust you.

You're lucky.

I'm lucky to have you as my friend.

You might sometimes disagree with me, but that doesn't make you turn away from me.

I hate some of the things you do. I loath it when you started saying something and in the future, contradicts it.

I love that special thing that you have in you.

You don't think like all of us.

I think you're boy crazy. AhahahHAahahahh.

I turn to you when I need to know some sort of information.

I don't trust you completely.

I hate the way you play around with feelings.

You're a know it all.

I am always trying to impress you.

I want to be better than you.

You don't make sense a lot of times.

You make me glad I'm me and not you.

You make me feel smart.

You make me smile when I see you.

Some of the things you say makes me go out of my mind.

I dread your rambles.

You are my close friend and yet I'm not close to you.

You're funny.

I think the way you think does not fit your age.

You're kind of.. DUH!

Sometimes, I don't mean the smiles I give you.

I admire you but I don't want to be like you.

How honest are you to me?

You make me doubt the word honesty.

I don't see us having anything in common except Harry Potter and cheese pizzas.

But the best part is that you're still my friend.

I miss you a lot but I don't even know you well enough.

I envy where you are now. But smetimes, I'm glad I'm not where you are.

You're considered my friend.

I use to have such deep feelings for you.

It was really hard to get you.

I love the way you're different from any other guys I've known.

Your personality makes me love you.

You're good looking.

We could have had a future if we weren't such kids.

I still admire you sometimes.

I love it that you still care for me as much as you did.

I am closer to you than when we were together.

I look out for you in the crowd.

I deny it but I use to have feelings for you.

I can't believe you use to like me. YOu?

You are the best friend one could ask for. But because of this one thing you do, my perception of you changed totally.

Its hard to pretend that I still love you, because I don't.

I have mix feelings for you.

I love you but I hate you.

We haven't seen each other for about 5 years, but you attracted me the minute I saw you.

I miss our history.

I miss our childhood.

I miss being teased by you.

I miss the way you flirt with me.

I love having you at home, but I dread having you in my room.

I want you with me, but I want my free space.

I want my own room.

I can't stand you but still I always want you.

You may not be my Haylie Duff, but you are a good sister.

We think alike.

You make me feel like killing you.

You make me believe that they are people who are born without a brain because you're a bloody idiot.

I was you friend, until I had to work with you.

I hate you, but there are moments when I really love what you do.

I want to be with you.

You make me feel all tingly inside.

You have a nice ass. AhahahahaHAahha.

I don't know why I can't be nice to you.

Your fake smile shows enough proof that you hate me.

You make it hard for me not to show off to you.

I got the guy and you didn't!

Don't act like you're cool, coz you're not.

Geeks are hot.

You are so nice to me but I don't know why I don't return this deed.

You help me all the time but yet I leave you to fend for yourself.

I want your drums set.

I want your talent.

You make me laugh all the time.

I envy you because you look as if you never have any problems.

I hate it when I fight with you.

You're the one person that have me cried this much.

The love you give me keeps me warm.

I apologize for all the troubles I've put you through.

I am not capable of changing realities.

I'm glad I have you as my friend, because you make me glad to be who I am.


no poems, no songs, no forwarded messages. There you go. I made sure I include all of you in here. So have fun figuring out which one fits you best. And if you picked even one right one that really was meant for you, that you indeed are my true friend.

I ain't going to tag anyone. But I suggest you try this. Makes you see things clearly. And makes it fun to wreck your friends' brain trying to figure out which statement is for them. Ahahaha.

- isn't this fun?

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 12:08 am

3 Comments:

Blogger atikah said...

You have a nice ass. AhahahahaHAahha.


oOOooOo!! I think I know who that is! It's kinda easy to guess because you aren't ass type of woman except with him. MUAHAHA. He is hot though! Hang in there, your taste in guys is getting better!

2:04 pm, November 11, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

-You have a nice ass. AhahahahaHAahha.

i pun kno who that is!! ahahahhaha!

-I got the guy and you didn't!

this is a bit obvious aint it? hehe!

but like the stuff u write is kinda easy to tell la who's who compared to atikah's n miza's. good la! hehe! ;p

7:37 pm, November 11, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A large major of what you wrote made me laugh and smile. A large major of what Atikah wrote made me cringe. A large major of what I wrote really made me realize that I'm lucky to have you guys as my friends because ven though we're not perfect as friends, we truly are loyal to each other. And it's really hard to find people that arn't two faced to you or backstabs you. Cheers Farisa!

8:15 pm, November 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home