Saturday, June 12, 2004

disturbing DOOZLE!


listening to: some commercial on the tv.
mood : disturbed..

I don't know why.. but I'm excited to see someone else standing 2 feet away from Daniel Radcliffe (only the love of my life!).. I mean.. I'm suppose to be all envious and like.. feeling angsty and "I HAVE A DULL LIFE!".. but I'm not.. well, I'm forcing myself to.. but I'm just not.. kinda weird actually..

So anyways.. whats new.. hmm...

miza.. just told me she broke her guitar pick.. very interesting.. she bit off her pick whilst surfing on the net.. WEIRD or what..

AAARRGGGHHH!!! my sarcasm just isn't with me now.. I cannot write like I usually does.. disturbing ain't it..

AARRGGGHHHH!!!!! BITE ME!!

OK.. theres one good thing tahts happened today.. is that I am ALMOST done with my folio perdagangan!! HOORAA!!!!!!

ok.. recap of today!

- got up! helped my brother settle down in front of the tv..
- started on my folio..
- still doing my folio..
- folio half way done..
- my brother got burnt down at the back of his neck..
- still more folio..
- its like I'm getting married to that folio!
- mom and dad comes back..
- the whole "KENAPA TAK JAGA ADIK!!"
- feeling really angsty..
- feel really bad..
- wanna do my seni.. kena marah for doing it masa maghrib
- AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
- did my folio..
- made really bad sotong balls..
- back to the folio..
- MALAYSIAN IDOL!!
- folio again..
- and now I'm here on the net..

BORING AIN'T IT!! haih.. and miza and atikah! u thought ur life was boring..

- folio is FUN!! WHAT THE HECK AM I SAYING!!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 12:01 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home