Saturday, August 28, 2004

skin my BLOG!


listening to : some football match
mood : happy and getting annoyed
current status : have good hair!!

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Alright! These Blogskins ARE KILLING ME!!

Be strong be strong now! Too many too many blogskins!!

(It was taken from avril's song Nobody's Home btw.. a little change of words)

Yeah well.. They are really killing me!

THERES TOOOO MANY!!!

Miza said to look for specific ones.. UNder specific topics..

So far I've been to
-pink
-orange
-blood
-confusion
-sleek
-perky
-hearts

GOD! I TELL YAH!

What were these people thinking when they're making these blogs?

Lose your self to teh whole process!?

Yup!

They're lost alright!!!

Haih..

Well I found some good ones though..

Theres one of them has this REALLY cool picture.. But the skin doesn't shout 'FARISA' so I'm still considering the whole..

SOMEONE HELP!!!

Miza is putting up my tag borad nanti! OWH YEAH!

And I'm gonna get serious on this whole Blog thing from now on!!

I'm gonna have tagboard, and cool blog skin, even links and otehr cool stuff!!

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!

Can anyone suggest any other topics to look for? Ones that you think may fit ME!!

Really need it! I'm dried out!

- NEED HELP! NEED BLOGSKIN!!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 11:17 pm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well good. maybe u should check out more specific like i dunno Hilary Duff ker or butterflies or what. I don't know. I have inspired you! hahahhahahaah ok whatever

-atikah

7:52 pm, August 29, 2004  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home