Friday, September 03, 2004

broad the BAND!!


listening to : Avril - Slipped Away
mood : GOD! HAPPY GILA!!!
Current status : mouth hurts - smiling too much

Subang Jaya, 3 September 2003, 11.26 - The Greatest News for Our 14 Year Old Farisa

Yeap people. Finally. After waiting for one whole YEAR! NO! Make that 14 bold years! (but I don't know nothing at 1 years old..) Make that 6 years of waiting..

I'M FINALLY GETTING MY BROADBAND!!

ok ok..

Reading this, some of you would go like.. 'whut the? Its freaking broadband je. I have it!!'

See.. thats the problem! You guys have it and I don't! I WANT IT!! I NEED IT!!

And now! I can concentrate on my blog! I can find blogskins and can stay long to find it!

BOO-YAH!!

Its going to be faster too! Man! I'm so excited!

Ok ok.. If you're normal. I bet you're thinking about 'ONE MONTH TO PMR FARISA!!'

I GET THAT!!

I'll balance lar.. I know based on my experience.. balance and Farisa hasn't been really 'tight'..

I'll give it a week.. If I can't balance then I'll ask Abah to take away the wire..

Owh wait! ITS WIRELESS BROADBAND!!

HahahahHAHahaHhahAHhaHA...

Anyways.. I think by tomorrow Mama would whould've already set the ground rules..

'Broadband or no broadband! Internet only on weekends'

Mark my words! She'll say that!

I think she would've already say that if she hadn't been too tired and sleeping right now..

Owh well..

I gtg now.. Its either I'm going to finally have my 8 hour sleep again (after 3 days of only 3 hours of sleep, and finding out that the next day, reading the question papers, none of the things I read at 2 actually came out, so whats the point of that again?)

Owh well.. I'm still continue doing it anyways...

So gotta sleep now.. I got a date with my geography book at 2..

Nites..

- New and Improve blog HERE I COME!!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 11:15 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home