Friday, September 03, 2004

obsesSION!


Listening to : Harder To Breathe (emote Control Maroon 5 speacial)

Mood : Good

Current Status : Going ga-ga!

Ok Ok! No more denying!

I AM IN LOVE WITH ADAM LEVINE!!

He is soo cute!

Have you seen him in the She Will Be Loved video!? OMG!!

I go all GA-GA everytime I see that video! He looks so cool!!!

LOOK AT HIM!!!! (but he’s jewish though)

Anyways. Their songs are real cool and guess what! They’re not as gay as they look!

Hhahahah! Nah.. I doubt they’re gay at all..

I curse that Jane person who hurt his feelings I tell you!

How could she do that to him!

Him!

ADAM LEVINE!!!

But I guess without Jane, there won’t be Maroon 5.

But I heard that they were this other band before they became Maroon 5.

But still, if theres no Jane, then I would have never knew Adam Levine!!

Thanks I guess!

Owh well!! I’m currently watching a remote control speacial on Maroon 5. GOD!!

I’M GETTING MY HANDS ON THOSE CD’S!!!!

ALL OF THEM I TELL YOU!

AND NO ONE IS GONNA STOP ME!!!!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

Whoa! I’m freaking myself out.

Anyways, I haven’t been obsessed about something for a long time now. So this is acceptable! : D

Anyways. Brad (a Channel V vJ who does not do very good vJ-ing btw) just interviewed this guy. Who knows whats his name and basically who cares. Anyway, he dedicated a song to his fiancee and guess what her name is?

FARISHA!

That’s like Farisa without H!

Sometimes I wish my name was Farisha. Doesn’t it sound nicer?

OK! POLL!!!

Which name do you think sounds nicer? Farisa or Farisha!!

VOTE PEOPLE!!

Yeah.

So that’s it. I’m going to continue going GA-GA now. Ciao.

(no hard feelings yar! To anyone)

- Check him out! GOD!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 2:43 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home