Thursday, December 30, 2004

my pyramid PARTY


listening to : true - ryan cabrera
mood : good
current status : worried bout my drums class tomorrow

I woke up the next morning realizing 'Oh my god! It wasn't a dream! I really didn't get those 8as!' Spend about 20 minutes depressed in my bed. When I woke up, I saw the form 4 list on my very messy desk and money on it. Remembering what happened earlier that morning..

I was being very very lazy to wake up for my prayers but eventually I did. I was so tired, sleepy and cranky. After all is done, I reminded my mom of the books money as I'm to buy my shcool books today. What she said were still clear in my mind. 'But how much does it all costs?!' And feeling bad of what I replied which was 'Angah tak tahu.. List buku kat bawah, Mama tgk la..' [which means 'I don't know, the book list is downstairs, you go look at it']

So imagine what I'd be feeling when I woke up 3 hours later seeing the book list on the table properly calculated, crossed and circled and money ready. A rush of guilt swept inside me! At that moment I realised that I have taken advantage of my mom. I also promised her to clean up my room 2 days before and yet I didn't. But after gotten my results she didn't even scream or scold me. She just reminded me to clean it up today.

And standing there in the middle of my room, everything seems to be everywhere, unclean I felt so bad I hid myself under my sheets and wanting to get away from everything. I felt like crying and I just wanted to turn back time. And after all she's done, I couldn't even give her the simple 8as. That made me feel worse. I realized how bad of a daughter I am to my mom. The thought of boarding school come running inside my mind. Yishk!

So after I gussied up, I did the only thing reasonable I could think of. No its not cleaning up my room, thought that should be it! I took the booklist and recounted the whole. After that I called up my mom to apologize. She just smiled.[at least I think she was] I love her!

Called Miza next to invite her to the bookstore. When we got to school, we hanged out at the Taman Gemilang to re-live memories of 2004 thats to end soon! There were about 3 people there already and thinking how long it would take so we hanged out for quiet a long time there. Much to my dissapointment, MIza told me that the tembok where we had our signature- our so called memoir - were taken out! GONE! CAPISH!! Yishk!

When we got back to the bookstore, more poeple were there. How I regretted we left it in the first place. I think out of all the customers there, me and Miza were the loudest. We were laughing, teasing, gossiping and pushing each other. Singing to I think! Theres a simple explanation to this behaviour. WE'RE 14 YEARS OLD GIRLS!! yup yup!!

When we're done with our shopping, we went to 7-11 [yay its all fixed now] to buy drinks and the 7-11 cashier lady person asked me how I did and I smiled sheepishly. And GOT OUT OF THERE!! We went to Ravi but there wwas nothign but white rice so we went to the Mamak Bistro at the end of the row. The Fried Maggi were not bad actually but I was not to eat anything as I'm to have lunch with Ibu that day. She insisted on bringing me tolunch to celebrate. Again I see no point of it!

When i got home, it was 30 minutes before Ibu were to come but I fekt to tired to do anything, instead sit in my room doing my thing. Lucky she called to inform that she's to come at 2 so I took my time. I took a shower and got ready. Was talking on the phone for a while before she came but I still hadn't wore my tudung or put on compacts. Or shut off my pc for that matter. Was running to the car in heels.

We ate at Cable Car in Sunway Pyramid. The food was good. And I was hungry. Was joking around with Along and Abang and Ibu there. It was a nice moment. After that, we were walking around and going to some body shop and it not being my place, Abang and I joked about ebing models and stuff. I approve of him!

Ibu gave me RM100 prize money which I'm thankful of since I planned to buy stuff there.

After that we went to the cd shop that had the Hilary Duff - Girls Can Rock singles but IT WAS SOLD OUT BY THEN!! Imagine my frustration!

Got into Surfer's Paradise. The shop is heaven I tell you! But too abd we cna't fit anything there. Shahrul called while Ibu and Along were browsing through a shop that sells some rotan suff. I'm glad he called though, it was broing me!

After that, we went to Tropicana Life where I was gloating of my new school bag and my soon to be school purse! I'm just totally in love!! After that, Along were looking for a shirt for Abang and I did something I never thought I would do. Bought a shirt for Shahrul! I cna imagine him in it and I'm proud of it! I really like it too!! It was a fun time shopping but it was also a hectic moment.

Amar was crying, Ibu was getting pissed, Ajin was complaining, Abang was trying out shirts, Along was being very picky, and I got frustrated at the fact that most of the shirts I planned to buy is size OUT!! Yishk! But I at last found him a perfect one!

When we got back, I was online and were teasing Haiqal! And was teased back. He's a meanie!! And after that, I actually did it. I cleaned up my room! Before Mama had to see how bad it was again! It was a pretty good job. Now I can see my desk. Giggles. It lasted for a few hours so now all is done and I am online! Satisfied of this day. And yet still wonder what happened to my 8as.

- 'Sha! Look at that hot red sexy satin night dress at Blush! Its so christmast-y!' It really was sexy!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 10:42 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home