Sunday, January 02, 2005

FIRST day of a NEW year


listening to : long time coming - oliver james
mood : good good
current status : my jaw hurts

my first day of 2005. the day where i start with my brand new scrap book!! so here goes. here is my first page.

after last night where we've celebrated the whole NEW YEAR thing online, [it wasn't all that big, but sure it was lots of screaming involve!!] I was worn out today.

If I was not mistaken, I was having a pretty pleasant dream until that bloody house phone rang SO LOUD!!! I felt like throwing it and breaking it into pieces but i was too tired to even get to it. Mama took the call and it was for me. And looking at the clock, realizing it was 10 to 8.30 I got fully awaked!

At the moment I was reminded that I had a date with Diana at a motivational camp near her house and it sarts at 8.30am! I was like 'OK OK!!! I'M COMING I'M COMING!!' which basically means 'see you in half an hour!'

I was rushing. Well, at least thats what I was doing if anyone asks. Actually I was waking so lazily and yet excited at the same time to see Diana and to go to a motivational camp! Something I don't get to do every so often. I mean I know you must think I'm mental to be excited to go to a MOTIVATIONAL CAMP for God's sakes but I WAS!!!

I eventually got there at almost 9am. Diana was already waiting for me there. When I got there, she rushed to me and handed me a slip for mom to sign. And sign she did. And now ladies and gentlemen, here begins my perkyness..........

I was being owh-so-happy for God knows. Kept laughing the whole way. Joking around with Diana. I had to go back to the reception desk because Diana only filled in half of my Identity number. And the lady reception person gave me a beige file and instead I happily asked for pink. My signature colour!

When I got in, we changed seat a few times. And we see people coming in and out of the hall, loads of adults setting the place up. After a while Gg came and we were smiley smiley.

There were loads of girls. And a few boys. I was so busy joking around that I hadn't realized how many people have filled the hall. All and all, there were about 28 participants.

The speaker talker speech person was kinda fun! He made jokes and he thinks I'm to be a successful person. ASK DIANA OR GG!!! Giggles. Safe to say I'm the most loudest girl in the class. I have no shame. I mean seriously.. I just talked as if everyone in the hall is already familiar to me. But I don't think I care.

OWH SHIT!! DIANA I FORGOT TO CLAIM MY CARD!!! Ahaahahah!!

For anyone who speak up in class or answer a question is to be awarded his business card. Apparently he is some important person that is hard to get to meet. ANd having to have his business card is of an honor! So Diana being bored and crazy, dared me to go claim a business card from him by not doing anything. But instead I did do something. And shamelessly asked for my share of a business card. And he asked me to claim it form he later.

AND I FREAKING FORGOT!! How am I suppose to remember him now! Ahahahha.

Well the camp is about motivating yourself in the way of how to study, and make future plans. And he taught me what preparation I need to make to become a pshychiatrist! I'm on a good road. I also earned rm 1 that day. AHahhahaa. It was pretty fun!

The food were pretty good. And I am so not tamak Gg! I was just.. hungry! AHahahahah. There was this one girl that kept eye-ing on me. I think she felt intimidated by me. Which is so weird. But she was very quiet. And I was very.. NOT! So we're.just. DIFFERENT!

I had to leave early for my music classes. I got there and ended seeing Yamaha CLOSED!! I wnated to go back but Mama sai it was not nessacary. SHe instead asked me to teman her do some SHOPPING!!!

When I got back, I went to cut my hair. My mom ahs been bugging me to do so! So here I go! My hair now is at shoulder's lengh, a little shorter than Miza's. Sure I hate it at first, but after I took a good look. I LIKE IT!! I REALLY DO!!

Along said it was cute and I looked like I was in the 60s. ALL THE MORE I LIKE IT!! ahahahah!! Its somethign different. And if I hadn't had the fringe I would have totally hate it!! Well.. ALMOST totally hate it. THANK YOU FRINGE!!!

And I just spent the night admiring my hair and computer.

It was a pretty good page! I like it.

- 1st page done! 364 pages to go!!

*1st January 2005*

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 9:55 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home