Friday, December 31, 2004

countdown to a NEW year


listening to : crash world - Hilary Duff
mood : good
current status : excited

a new year. a new start. a new beginning. as the wise words of the late Senima P. Ramlee - 'buang yang keruh, ambil yang jernih' - which means - 'throw the bad , and take the new'.

Its 10 minutes to YEAR 2005 and I'm excited I am! Counting down to the last minute is making me nervous. And heck no one knows why!? I'm not ur everyday person who walks past you and go NEW YEAR IS COMING!!! Heck I didn't even know it was 31st December until a friend of mine text messaged me something about that!

Pathetic I am!

So Ayah invited me to his apartment to celebrate New Year. To experience all those fireworks and the noisy-ness that comes along with it. Especially when its on the 8th story building, high! The apartment is realy nice might I add.

But enlight to the recent event that has taken place, the earthquake and the tsunami, the government has banned any sort of celebration. No fireworks or any sort of late night parties . Not big ones at least. So all we could settled with was a nice conversation box in MSN Messenger full with people.

AND THERE YOU GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A HAPPY NEW BEGINNING OF A HAPPY NEW LIFE!!!

owh by the way.. that was my first few words in 2005 and I'm having my first smile in 2005! Giggles.

So I had a bet with Shahrul. The first one to wish the other a good new year, wil win! Win what!? God knows! but proudly said as done, I WON!!! And I didn't even cheat though I'm on the verge of doing so!

-putting on Miza's thinking cap-

So now here it is. A whole new year. A whole new blank scrap book to be filled with pictures, words, memories, and adventure. A new book where you can fill with a whole new you, a whole new life, and a whole new colours and decorations. A whole new YEAR!

You can re-do what you enjoy doing in the last scrap book and yet leave space to start something new. Add more new faces in there and still keep the old. Enjoy the past memories and make new ones. New start, new goal, new way of looking at things. Broaden your mind! AND JUST START FRESH!!!

-thinking cap off-

So I guess, a new year, a new resolution right!? Well. I ahven't actually thought about the whole yet. But since I am in the subject, I should.

My Year 2005 Resolution
- complete all 5 prayers each day and more if possible
- lose weight
- have more self confidence
- make more friends [become friendly-er]
- score better in exams
- actually performing my resolutions

There you go! If you see me do none of this, then SLap me! Remind me! But I don't think I'd be able to finish all by the end of the year though. And that is why its called a resolution!

So welcome people to the year 2005!

- This is my first post in 2005!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 11:49 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home