Wednesday, July 06, 2005

the trouble with SUMBANGSIH


listening to : stranded - jennifer paige
mood : not good
current status : having a lil headache

can you believe that the school has really sunken low!? the headmaster is actually THREATENING the school clubs to sell all 20 of the sumbangsih tickets EACH! and the punishment if we don't, is that our upcoming projects won't be entertain by the school. how fucked up is that!?

and as a part of the Setia Board Member, I am responsible to sell these 20 tickets. URGH!!! And its worse that they told us like.. a week before the thing.. How the hell are we suppose to sell them all.. especially for rm120 (which is the original price) instead when other clubs are selling them about rm60. Its so fucked up!!!

so on the dya that we got the bad news.. G and I went around the school selling the tickets.. seriously.. all those who had said yes.. are just out of pity for us.. and those people are only 3!!

So then we had to work our charm and everything! So we had a chat and everything.. and the teacher agreed to subsidice rm200 so that it will reduce the amount of pay that the buyers would have to pay. and then she told us that we're only able to sell 1 table.

I felt somehow that wasn't right.. So I tried my best to find all that I can.. Omar got about 4 people, G got about 3, Diana got 1 and I got about 6.. Seriously, the rest of the group really didn't even try to find anyone else to buy. I felt kind of mad.. but then again.. whatever lar.. mom told me that it was all that you get being in a comittee, So I accept..

So anyways.. I would like to plant A BIG THANKS to syed muazam from SMSJ, my dear friend who agreed to help out and buy 6 tickets from setia. YAY!!! And the best part is that he is bringing his girlfriend, and my boyfriend is going to. So we all can go meet up and stuff...

THANKS MUAZAM!!! Couldn't done it without you..

so we've got about 6 more tickets to sell!! thats good right.. I mean, INsyallah!

but then, when all is getting a lil better, YEP dropped a bomb saying that the sponsors couldn't sponsor us, and that each member had to give about rm20, so that we could sell the tickets for RM95 each. DOINK!! I'm already paying rm120.. maybe another rm20 for my class, and now this.. CRAP!!

And who the hell are we going to sell it to!? I mean, its soo late.. and most people have either bought their ticket, or they're not going..!! WHATS TO HAPPEN TO YEP!!!

And this made me MORE pissed at the headmistress.. I mean, who is she to threatened us like that.. I mean, if you can't do your work of selling the tickets yourself, don't punish us by giving us your work.. obviously people who doesn't wanna go means they think the thing SUCKS!!!

But it is quite sad thinking about it.. I mean I love my school.. But to drop a BOMB like that is so.. fucked up...

Just imagine if any clubs are not able to sell their tickets.. so what, she's closing down ALL clubs? What school would she have then.. Its like.. us students joined these sort of clubs.. bringing it to pride for the school.. giving it a good name.. trying to practise our qualities.. and all the good good blah balh reasons people join clubs.. and she's liek.. doing this.. YISHK!! making me so mad..

And its hard for me, Diana, G and Farhah as we have to sell finish both sides.. DOINK!!!

Argh.. life...

- anyone wants to go to sumbangsih? its for a good cause.. :D

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 10:59 pm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no worries about Setia..Atikah's mum just bought a whole table from YEP.

11:50 am, July 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home