Sunday, October 16, 2005

comics from GURLS


I went to gurl.com the other day and found a page on comics. Despite having exams and all I still checked it out. Some of them are funny. Some doesn't even make sense. These are what I've read so far. Enjoy

Image hosted by Photobucket.com -do not attempt this at home


Image hosted by Photobucket.com -this one is quite funny, weird and a little gross


Image hosted by Photobucket.com -do not attempt this at school


Image hosted by Photobucket.com -its not really that bad. just embarassing


Image hosted by Photobucket.com -no its not a special comic shrine for diana. its this girl who has a friend name diana. the story si nothing sangat. I just picked it coz we have our own diana. but don't worry diana, I don't think any of us are like her.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com -there is nothing wrong or weird about it.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com -its times like this I THANK GOD I have boobs.[my personal favourite]

You can check out some other comics Image hosted by Photobucket.com and also other features at Image hosted by Photobucket.com

- I am addicted to icon linkies.

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 6:31 am

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh you're addicted to these things. Lol. I triewd some of them, fun when you're bored. Is this what you do when you go online?!

8:32 pm, October 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home