Sunday, October 30, 2005

selamat hari RAYA


okay people! I am so in the mood for Raya now! A few days ago I heard a Raya song and since then the song is stuck in my head. I had that giddy feeling of the Raya time. But something is kinda spoiling this mood of mine.

The fact that I am going to Raya in Kelantan this year. Seriously, I don't hate Kelantan, I just hate my grandmother's house. The house is very kampung-ish and itd not really all that pleasant to stay in. And well, we don't really mingle with the cousins there much.

There is one family that has girls our age. But they don't come back much. And besides, my cousin is having her SPM, so fat chance they'd be here that long. My other cousin that lives in Kelantan, well, I speak to them like once a year. Perhaps twice a year. I can't just go.. hey you're excited for the Harry Potter fourth movie. The otehr family consists of BOYS. Pure boys. But what can we talk to them about. We always end up making fun of each other anyhow. Not much of a Raya spirit there.

So I kind of dread going back to Kelantan. But what can I do yar? So I'm looking on the bright side. If there is one though. Sigh.

But I'm glad the fact that I am SO into Raya that it covers up being there. But of course I'm not sure when I get there though. Sigh... Nevermine then. I still look forward to going back to kampung.

So here I am, just 40 minutes away from going back to kampung. My mom is coming back from whever now and I have to go! To everyone

SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!!

I am so raiding your house masa raya nanti! See you guys afters!!!!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 2:07 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home