Sunday, January 01, 2006

happy NEW year


wow, I just read through my post of last year's new year and I just want to say the exact same thing.

So now here it is. A whole new year. A whole new blank scrap book to be filled with pictures, words, memories, and adventure. A new book where you can fill with a whole new you, a whole new life, and a whole new colours and decorations. A whole new YEAR!

You can re-do what you enjoy doing in the last scrap book and yet leave space to start something new. Add more new faces in there and still keep the old. Enjoy the past memories and make new ones. New start, new goal, new way of looking at things. Broaden your mind! AND JUST START FRESH!!!


So there you go people. Open up another book and take out your pens and inks and get ready to fill another year. Year 2006. As for me, I am going to close up my 2005, put it on that shelve, and refer to it once in a while. And my 2006 scrap book, hopefully would be clean, fresh and full of goodness.

I must say I am not really a big celebrater for the new years. The past few years I have always acknowledged new year but have never actually went all out to celebrate it. Truthfully, I don't even realy send out SMS wishes to people. To me new year means another year of school.

But I guess it really isn't just that. A new year means a new chance to create new things. Explore other things you have never experienced before. And by this I'm not saying anything about drugs or free sex.

From how I see it.. another year is doing things you know you have to do.. like school, tuition, homework, bathing and yada yada. But there are other things that you just don't expect to happen. Thats what makes life a bit interesting you know. A few little surprises here and there.

Well, I enjoyed last year very much. I get to keep my old friends and get closer to some new ones. I gained a lot of experience, with YEP, with incidents in life, friens and family. And these experiences are ones that I wish not to throw away.

I admit that I have done mistakes that wish to take back. I have said things that perhaps have changed a person's perception of me. But I suppose I would prefer not to change any of those events.

Why? because now I can take those mistakes and make sure that I do not repeat it. I learn from it. All I hope for is that this new year, this people will forgive me and we can start again. A new year. I new view of life. A new goal.

My goal this year, is of course to score very much all As in my upcoming SPM exam. And my other goal this year is to be the best that I could be. Alhamdulillah.

I am going to forget all the bad things in life and move on. I pray that God will smoothen my way to accomplish my goals. And the same goes to all of you.

- my 2006 scrap book is filled with little hearts and the word SPM all over it. PYAH!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 12:30 am

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

2006. I see this year brings you a lot of invovlement with school. Goodness surrounds you, Farisa.

I'm craping arent I?

5:32 pm, January 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home