Monday, January 02, 2006

way to START your year EYH?


in only a few hours, I will be back in school. URGH!

first day of school in 2006. I must say I am not really excited to be back to school. Imagine the books, the food the yucky subjects. But I am excited to be back and see my friens though. To go back to the life, the year I am so use to.

Atikah apparently is really excited. Se called me to express her.. excited-ness. Well, I think its good that she looks forward to school. But of course we ALL know the ACTUAL reason she is excited to be back. AHahhaha.

Well, I suppose by the time you guys read this, we will have already passed our first day of school. Well, have fun you pople, and SEE YAH BACK IN SKOOLL!!!

- am not ready, am not ready to be back to school. am no ready, am not ready to sit for SPM. yagagaga.

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 10:38 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home