Sunday, September 17, 2006

one WEEKEND.


owh life. what a drag mine is. perhaps its not as blah as I make it sound but having yourself going through it everyday without no total rush of excitement can be considered a.. blah.

yes. during this whole week I busied myself with total book access and endless tuitions. and the weekends, I just slept my way through it. Okay not exactly in that harsh condition but I did have a 12 hours sleep just last night. not good at healing the sleep disorder I must say.

my saturday was such an eventful day. Woke up too early than I'm suppose to and still be able to be adressed as late to my Pengakap's Installation Day. In my case, the day i let go of my Pengakap post as Troop Leader 2006.

Got there sleepy eyed and got through the ceremony clearly. I'm glad we didn't really look like total idiots in front of the Assistant District Commisioner. Thanks to Yung Hung, Sir Budi and Sir Afiq. Yay.

Apparently, they did allow me to just finish my post just like that. I am to come next year as Assistant Scout Master. No point of explaining really what that means. But cut story short, I have to come back next year and help bring the group up! Something I was not looking forward to happen next year.

When I got back Mama rushed me to take my shower coz we were to take the train to MidValley. The journey was boring, and tiring. Thinking about it now makes me go... YARGH! After we changed trains, we got seperated with my dad because apparently the train was a full blown. Then we got on the second train to MidValley.

I was excited and was absoultely lazy at the same time to be there. But Mamam promised me top so I instantly got excited. Thats until Imran could just not stop his tantrum. He cried his way to a toy. I was against it but Mama said we needed to get him the toy if I wnated to shop in peace. We ended up getting him a fusball table for kids. KIDS.

So the closest shop to us was Tropicana Life and I was so glad I got the green top love so much. The one thing I love most about Tropicana Life's designs is the cutting of the clothes. The girl's top has the coolest cutting ever. Love it.

Mama also rewarded us with a scoop of ice cream each for Imran and I (Nazrin wasn't there to have one too) and I finally got reunited with my FAVOURTIE ice cream flavour. Chocolate chip cookie dough. I ate it as I float. Mama thought I was over-reacting as usual.

We then got back from Mid Vlley through another BRUTAL train ride. Or in my case, RIDES. We stopped for tea at some goreng pisang shop and made our way home. And regardless of me telling myself to study at night, I ended up replenishing my myspace and straight to bed.

Lucky for me, Sunday wasn't as eventful as Saturday. And it was definitely more productive. Got a good fat 12 hours sleep the night and woke up to Mama ushing me to get ready for breakfast. Apparently, breakfast today was all the way in KL. To Tanglin. I thank my lucky stars that my phone has an mp3 player so the ride wasn't too boring. It got me off thinkng about my grumbling stomach.

Got back from Tanglin to another moment of Myspace checking. I'm addicted to this thing. Don't need to ask why! Because I wouldn't be able to answer you that. BY the way, spent almost 2 hours online-ing before I hit my maths book. Yeah, that lasted for half an hour before mama ushered me to get ready again. This time to Kancil's Physics's Crash Course.

I was worried about being alone there but Shahrul told me that he was going so it was okay. Got there 1 hour too early because Mama wanted me to get a good spot. And I did. Saved seats for the guys too. Until we had to change halls because of WHATEVER and shahrul, fawwaz, pragash, ridhwan and I ended up sitting at the very first row of the hall. and yes. It was painful to the neck.

But the day turned out quite good. Got loads of great informations on physics especially for SPM. I was glad I joined. The terrorist lookig teacher got us all worked up because apparently, he KINDA knows whats to come out for SPM. And the place wasn't all that hot, and the guys there ain't so bad either. Ahahha.

During recess, we were outside hanging out and talking when i spotted two girl looking at our direction. I tried to make out their eyes when i found out that they were checking out Shahrul Iman. MY SHAHRUL IMAN! (it could ahve been fawwaz but I think it was more shahrul) "NO YOU AIN'T" was what I thought. I immediately went to talk to Shahrul. Apparently, he realised that they were doing that. So I dared him.

I dared him to pass the girls and see what they would do. I also asked him to give those girls the eye and make them think he's got something something. I guess "no you ain't" is no more. But Shahrul didn't get the chance. Besides, he said one of the girls looked like she was sick and about to die. I thought she was pretty.

The course ended around 7.30pm and we were all gathered outside the building waiting for our parents. Shahrul's primary school friend, Khairil, went to greet him so I made friends with Khairil. Mama made me make a new friend that day, so i guess I kind of did. Apparently, he is Lynn's classmate.

The ironic thing is, I have met a guy form sj named muaza, and he was lynn's classmate. I met a girl named sonia in form 3, she was lynn's classmate, now I met khairil, and he ends up being lynn's classmate. Lynn sure got a big class. Or rather, I ahve a small world. You decide.

I got hom to a messy room when Mama made me cleaned it up. I dragged doing that. And now I am slaving myself in front of the computer reporting what happened. While my mod maths books singing my name, my mind is screaming for my bed. Gotta study now.

- "budak yang pakai baju coklat tuh lagi lawa"... "DON'T YOU DARE!" was all I could say.

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 9:21 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home