Saturday, June 12, 2004

singing SOLUTION!


listening to : some woman explaining something about computers..
mood : bored!!!
current status : Wondering..

U know what got me thinking!?

MALAYSIAN IDOL!

U know what MALAYSIAN IDOL got me thinking!?

Am I that BAD when I sing?

Well.. my sister says I have bad tuning.. my voice I mean.. AAARRRGGGHHH!!

And do U know what this got me THINKING!?

How the heck am I suppose to sing MY song if I have a BAD ASS voice! broken down record!?
HARSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So basically.. thats my fear right now.. not being able to SING my song.. nicely.. sure I can sing.. but I DON'T want to be like the guy on tv. AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!! seriously.. my grandma sings better.. (not that I ever heard her sing before..) see how bad it is..?

Haih.. So what am I to do? I want my song to be HEARD! AAARRRGGGHHH!! let SOMEONE ELSE sing MY song!? NO WAY!! So I've got only 2 options now.. ok make it 3..

1. never sing my song EVER! its not worth RUINING it..
2. dump the RUINING and the BAD ASS voice and sing in FRONT of my friends.. (and
embarrass myself, but still walking away feeling proud that I SANG it..)
3. play the guitar REALLY LOUD to cover my voice..
4. (ok one more).. let SUMONE ELSE sing MY song..

can u guys give comments on this blog.. what i should do and stuff.. I'm really lost.. well not really.. but still.. help is GOOD!

- should I sing? or should I NOT!!? no ONE told me once.. so I never had a CHANCE to FORGOT!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 12:32 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home