Friday, October 15, 2004

bBq SHOWDOWN!!


listening to : staind - so far away
mood : sad
current status : mopey!!

why did I let you drag me to school again miza!? Owh yeah! Coz I'm your friend. Most of my girlfriends were planning to go to Times Square with the guys and I couldn't go as mom wouldn't allow me. So I was being all, sad, as I thought I'd miss out on one of my social outings! But Atikah made me feel better when she talked to me.

She told me that Hamiza wasn't allowed to go to and that all 3 of us would go to school tomorrow (which is on wednesday) and hang out together. I was all.. 'huh? yeah ok!' and that night, I was out with Ashraf and Shahir and Shahid hanging out at Ashraf's house playing guitar at about 10 o'clock. As it has been a long time since I played my guitar, holding a guitar made me feel all 'woo-wee'. I felt like saying hello to an old friend. OK ok!

I played the only song that was in my mind that time, Kau Ilhamku! Ashraf and I duet-ed the song and it sounded real cool. After I got bored of that song, Shahir asked back for his guitar and they were playing Diabetes (me, ashraf's and shahir's song) After that, I suggested the song 'talk shoe on mute- incubus' and the two of them played that song. I was fascinated. It sounded real cool. So as I was addicted to the song, I kinda memorize the lyrics, so I sang them that song! It fits and it sounded so cool! I had my phone as the mic! It was real fun! And then we played the song 'swing swing- all american reject' and I sang it too! It was so cun!

Later Atikah called to say Hamiza is going to that thing and that the whole, spend time at shcool thing was canceled. I turned mopey again! Haih.. Life can be so unfair. But then again, considering my life and poeple who lives in Iraq, I have such a good life. Yeap. Anyways, the guys immediately saw me going mopey and them being them didn't really care because they guessed I must've been going through the whole girl PMS thing and they've so used to that.

When I got home, Diana called and she said she was not going coz she wasn't comfortable about who knows what and we spent about half an hour talking about.. SHTUFF!! (as atikah likes to say it. heheheh. ) then I on-ed and hamiza told me that she wasn't going to. I'm like, weird out coz one minute I was told that she's not going, the next she is, and coming back saying she's not! Weird eyh!? ANyways, the final desicion was that she's not and she had to go off so I was the one in charge to ROPE atikah to coming to school tomorrow.

Eventually she gave in, and I also did my CHARM on gG. The two of them must've really hated me for persuade-ing them to come. And god! It was boring! School was HELL! The only reason Atikah and Gg was there were because of me, and the reason Diana was there was because we might be cooking again, and the only reason I came was because of Hamiza, and the reason Hamiza came was because GOD KNOWS WHAT!

After we played truth-or-dare, I felt like EXPLODING! Seriously, I couldn't take it anymore! I was SO BORED I could even play chess! And I've always hated Chess! So we did the thing that we should've done way before! Ditch school! And we went to Hamiza's house to bake INSTANT brownies! Hahahha! Tasnim were to have a bBq party later that night and we thought we'd to surprise her with our brownie! It was kinda fun to make it!

You know, get a bowl, put the thing in there, and put this other thing, then crack the eggs, then stir them, the greese the pan, the pour it into the pan then BAKE! Yeap! FUN!! Well, the thought of doing it together counts! We bonded! Thats the most important part. Before we got to the cookies, mom made me go home or else I were not to go to Tasnim's Party. So I had to go home and dread myself thinking how fun they were to have baking cookies while I do whatever at home. And imagining how they can pull it off without me! : P hahah! Just kidding!

I didn't wanna walk home alone and I had an alternative. That is to ride on my old school bus. My brother was about to go off and it was to send my brother home. And it'd be great chance to RELIVE my childhood memories. So what the hey! Yes! I went back with a school bus. It was kinda fun to sit back at the same spot I use to sit. It just reminds me of the olden days!

And one thing I've come to realize, is that, THE KIDS WERE SO SMALL!!!
I mean, thinking about it, 'was I THAT small when I was in primary school'. I use to think that when I'm in standard 6, I'm owh so mature and big and good enough! But boy was I wrong! I mean, I look at the kids and think, are they big enough to even know these stuff or those swear words they're saying and imagining how I was so ridiculous before! It was funny to think about it!

I dread myself at home thinking how much fun they were having and me being all stuck at home playing computer. But it all payed of that night at Tasnim's.

Mama wasn't very keen on letting me go coz she has this whole policy about going out at night and what it may LEAD to. But I guess she didn't want me to miss out on a social outing too. I got to gG's house and we both went to Tasnim's house. I LOVE HER NEIGHBOURHOOD! I mean, the houses were so big and beautiful. When we got there, Tasnim greeted us with a big smile and when we got in, Hamiza sprang out on me and grabbed my hand to invite me to sit! I was weird out as Hamiza is usually the 'contained' one and I was the one who was suppose to be going all hyper! But I guess the sugar sweet bonanza she had that day has got into her head. RIGHT......

We had a tank full of fun that night! It was never as much fun ust to sit around in a circle of us girls and just talked, getting all hyped up AND VERY VERY LOUD! We were all up against Ainul that night for some reason. But it was fun whatsoever! I have never been addicted to Grapes before but Tasnim's grapes were SCRUMPTEOUS! ( if thats how you spell it) I was picking them out like I was picking out apples to start an apple juice business! Yeap! They were delicious! After that, the guys went for a walk so we had the garden to ourselves. And what did we make do with it!? Its our PLAYFIELD!

We played 'run around and tickle each other' and me, atikah and gg played 'kick her ass!!' hahah! It was fun! I was running around chasing, and being chased. I got exhausted after that that I just had to sit. When Tasnim's baby brother Adam came out, I just couldn't help it but to go play with him. I gave him a back ride and played 'whooosh!!' with him. He particularly enjoyed it. And he wasn't all that heavy too!!

Before we got home, we had a photo session where we just snap loads of photos! When I got home, I onlined and it was pretty interesting. And thats it! I ahve no memory of what happened after that.

- Adam suka main 'whoooossshh!!!!'

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 10:24 pm

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey..wow..long..yea..that was so much fun!.the 'kick her ass game' was fun!..and funny gile!..yea..but i had to go early..i thought that evryone went crazy that night la..like really crazy until my parents thought we all werent normal..haha..-Gg-

11:02 pm, October 16, 2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i guess its normal for people to think we're not normal! well at least its normal for me! : p

11:30 pm, October 19, 2004  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home