Tuesday, September 21, 2004

sweetest GOODBYE!!


listening to : how to become a crabby patty fry cook
mood : perky
current status : getting annoyed by my brother

it all started yesterday when sir gave us this motivational ' PMR is near! ' talk.

I had been online all day yesterday. Chatting and who knows what! I spent about 4 hours online. Damn right!?

It was already 5 pm when I offed. I got tuisyen at 5.30pm. So I went to my room and laid on my bed for a while. Then the phone rings! 3 guesses who!?

So we talked la. I actually had to go already as it was already 5.15pm and I ahven't had my shower or done my prayers. But somehow I couldn't get off the phone. Its as if the phone is glued to my ears. I had to let go but I can't. I was even planning to skip tuisyen.

I mean, its math and english. Sir usually asks us to do a test for english and Mr. Harry never teaches us anything anymore. So I gave up. But somehow I have this guilt in me saying that, you ahve to go you know! Its only right. But I can't get me off the phone!

So when I finally decide to go to tuisyen, its already 5.30pm. I just decided to let shameen go first as I still need to get ready! But Shameen insisted on waiting. She was looking thourgh Mama's Impiana book. The book shows houses and designs like that. Nevere knewshe could be so into it.

So into it until she waited for about 15 minutes for me. Thats long for waiting mind you! And it rained while I was getting ready. Wasn't that hevay of a rain but still.. its rain! So we set of to tuisyen under the drizzling rain.

It was the funnest! We actually made the best of it! We purposely walked slow as to get wet. We were going to fish for symphaty from Sir and the rest. HAHAHAH! It was the funnest! I was looking up the whole time making sure my face gets fully wet! Yeap yeap! And it did. So was my body and my bag! We were almost soaking when we got there!

Which is at about 6pm.. hEhEhE..

Then sir didn't teach us.. he got into this talk on PMR is near. What should we do and what not. How to study. When to study. WHat to eat. When to eat. Not to sit there at the jejantas in the afternoon. With a guy. How to discipline yourself. This most important to me as thats what Sir said was my flaw. Is that I can study for 5 hours a day. And totally neglect my books the next.

I plan to change now! I plan to concentrate on my studies. 2 more weeks before I can just spend HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS AND ENDLESS HOURS of chatting, internet, jamming, AND SIMS 2!!!!

And most of my teachers, school or not! Has told me that this last 2 weeks is the time to BUCK UP, PUT ON YOUR SEAT BELT, AND GO ON FOR A FAST DRIVE!!

Even Mr. harry was telling us how important it was to concentrate now! And this one, has really open up my eyes. You know, THE ONE that actually make me really realize and actually making me do something about it! And this is why I've done the imaginable.

I turned up my boradband and my dial-up wire to my dad. I'm only thinking of the best. I am in now way of coming online anymore after today! The last time in 2 weeks. Its only right. I thought I can balance internet and studies. BOY WAS I WRONG!! So I'm just thinking about PMR! I just want to say goodbye to my blog for a while.

Before I can update again in two weeks. And warning. my next blog will be EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA UNIMAGINABLY PERKY ONE!! You know, if theres nohting bad that happens that is. So yeah.. I'm going to miss this. And internet, but Its not worth ruining 8A's for. At least I don't think so.

So bye for now. Till we meet again. In 2 weeks. Going to miss you!

- my seats are bucked up, my seat belts on, and I'm going for a fast drive now. See you at the finish line!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 1:50 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home