Wednesday, October 13, 2004

words of APPRECIATION!


this is one of those 'appreciation' posts where you just say what you really think..

I am to talk about all the people in my buddy list and messenger.. in order..

this one is for all my best buddies first..

gG - this ever so nice girl can really make you feel special. she can just put a smile on your face and you just love hanging out with her. she's just a good gal and she understands some parts of me. she can really listen to problems and suggest what to do. I really love her so much! she's one of my good friends and I wouldn't want that to change. but she hates my taste. but I don't care. And I love to annoy her!

shahrul - I can't really put my words to describe this guy. he can just be the most annoying person I've ever meet but that has never make me fall out of love for him. he's a real nice guy when you get to know him and he can just make me feel all good inside and out. he really understands me and he is there for me. he's just so sweet and he makes me feel appreciated and loved. he has taught me a lot about life and love and myself. he made me a better person and I wish we could be together for a long time. I really love him so extremely very much! hahaha!

hamiza - this little friend of mine. she's the most mature friend I've got but she is not the oldest. she usually does the thinking for most of us and she can just lift your spirit up. she's always so dark and mysterious. you can never figure the real her out unless she lets you. and by then, she tends to change her opinion. she thinks she's so gothic BUT YOU'RE NOT! hahah! she is the oldest friend I have and we've been best friends since primary school. she gives good advice and I love her so much! I wouldn't want to change her but I do wish to know whats going on in her head everytime..

pragash - this is the PACKAGE guy. when I say that I mean that he just has it all. smart, funny, good looking, nice and friendly. He knows what to say at the right time. he can make you feel better only by saying a few words. he's very weird at times too. and he really loves his girl. he's loyal and trustworthy but is always in his jiwang land. I love hanging around with him as he's the only one who understands and laughs at my stupidly stupid jokes. thanks pragash!

atikah - my partner in crime! hahaha! she's the girl who basically gets hyper with me all the time. the one girl I love to annoy most and she will always be to blur to make a come back! I love her this way and I know if I need someone to laugh at, she'll always be the one person I'll think of. No offence to her but she's just fun to joke around with. I'd always tease her and all but I never really mean it. I'm your friend and I love you! you have to always remember that. please don't lose touch and always remember me when you're perky or when you need to be! ; )

diana - the girl I look up to! she's the nice one. she's always so into the positive side. she never talks bad about poeple or never even think bad about someone i think. she's super smart and she'a way cool to hang around with. she always team up with me to annoy atikah and the 3 of us cannot be around each other or else we will get all hyped up and laughy. she doesn't really give good motivational talks (heheh) but she' can make you feel good about yourself. she's the most helpful girl I ever met and I love her!!!

shahir - my gordo. he's really annoying and we'd love to insult each other. but all I know is that I don't ever mean all those mean stuff I said to him. he's a great friend and he just nice and I think I don't appreciate him as much as I should. he always helps me even though he don't really want to. and I'll usually leave him waiting for me. I haven't been acting so nice to him and I'm to change. He's just the guy I can turn to when I need a brother. I rally love his company and love him as my best friend. I hope he'll never get bored of me and can put up with me!

tasnim - I'm never so close to this friend of mine. But I know one thing. She's a nice friend. She is sweet and always so polite and contained. put next to me, I don't think people would think we're friends as I'm always so perky and loud and she's always so.. not! but its fun to be friends with her as she can teach me how to restrain myself from being so hyper all the time. I love her too and I appreciate her friendship and the fact that she can bare with me!

ainul - PERCY!!! she's my stalker! she knows stuff about me.. and she loves to walk behind me. but that way, at least I know she have my back. we always make fun of each other. we won't be perfect if we don't. I never mean all those mean things I said to her but I know she doesn't take anything I say personally. she's very open and she knows how to give a good laugh. but don't think about going up to her when you need someone to cheer you up. she's no help! but if you want someone to make fun of, or to give you a good laugh.. go stalk her down!! hahah!! but non the less, I love being her friend.

shaen - slim! thats what I call him. I'm not so close to this guy. But I love talking to him online. He's really cool and nice and funny. I know it may sound weird when I say I miss him coz we're not so close to begin with but I do. And I owe him so much for my relationship with shahrul. he helped me a lot and has been a good friend to all of us. I think he's the most lucky guy among all of us as he gets most of the attention as we all here misses him dearly and always posts him stuff and keep him updated with everything. I love ebing his friend and I hope he feels the same way. he has been good help to all of us in many ways.

shameen - this one girl is fun to hang around with. she annoys me a lot with her obsession for Pierre but that has never stop her from ebing my friend. besides, i do that to her too. ahahah! I love her so much and she has been a great friend. We're more of playing mates than open up to each other mate but I do tell her some stuff. She's really weird but I love her as shameen!

izzati - though we don't see eye to eye on a lot of stuff, enough said that I love this girl. She is always patient with me though I know I tend to do stuff she hates. She's real secretive snd keeps stuff to herself. She has strong opinions on stuff but we'd never know as she never shows or tells. She likes to cover up stuff she said and some times its obvious that she did and it gets me annoyed at times. But when you get to know the real her, you'd know how much mature and experienced she is and you can just come up to her for help. she's very observent sometimes its scary. She knows more about me than I know and would not tell. But I know I love her.

fawwaz - I use to have a huge crush on him but things eventually changed. I could never get into his head and can never figure him out. He's always so personal and quiet. He can be so happy at one time, and can be totally angsty the next. He can be so nice to you someimes, and get so annoying the next. But he's real nice and sensitive in a good way. He keeps putting himself down thinking he's not good enough for the world and it always depends on his friends to convince him that we like him just the way he is. We wouldn't want him to change or be so nice at the same time. And you can tll him your problems and secrets. He's secretive and he's a good pal. I love to get to know him and being his friend.

ashraf - he's my miranda! hahah! he doens't know me as well as shahir does and I'm not as personally close to him as I am with shahir. But our relationship is up to the point where we're just to use to each other that our annoying behaviours and our insane-ness are just too used to. he taught me much about guitar and he's always the guy I can make fun of and push around. we don't share secrets, hopes and dreams but he's the guy I can count on and I love him for being my brother.

- I just LOVE all of you guys and theres only one thing I wish, is that you guys can bare with me.

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 2:21 pm

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhaha..i think ur right..mayb u shud get me to bcome a lil crazy...anyways..i dun think im tht polite now..u shudve seen me in form 1!! ahha..im poRUDE!! ahahha...well thanks for wut u wrote about me..and ill always appreciate our friendship and i love ya!!---tasnim

11:05 am, October 14, 2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FARISAAA!!!...i cant believe u wrote that bout me!!..im soo happy now!!..thank you!..I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!..I mmean not in sum lesbian way..haha...yeaa..i had nothing to do today and so i went your blog and my name was the first one and i didnt get it at first then i read it and its soo WOW!..thanks again..-gG-

12:07 pm, October 14, 2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha...somehow i don't think much of it is true..not 2 not appreciate what u wrote though..r u sure u look up to me??!!haha ..that's so weird..i thought atikah was ur IDOL..n i was just telling u yesterday that i always think of the negative side when i start thinking of life..haha.. me...most helpful??okay the motivational talk is sooo true n the atikah part is SOOO VERY TRUE!!!
anyways i'm just thankful that u wrote that..i hope we'll always be frens!!!

12:25 pm, October 14, 2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha..the latest comment was by me..-diana-

12:27 pm, October 14, 2004  
Blogger atikah said...

Hey, well, I don't know what to say. No, I mean it. I can't think of anything smart or fluffy now... Thanks Farisa. And you are really nice too. And great. And superlicious. Yep, I can't think of anything right now. ok wait...

THANKS FARISA!!! YOU'RE AWESOME!!

ok. done. hahahahahhahhah!!

11:22 pm, October 14, 2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

~thats really nice of u to say that qbout me... and yes.. we love to tease and irritate each other,.. because it's sooo fun... and i really do things u tell me eventhough i dont really want to do it... for example.. this comment.

10:55 pm, October 22, 2004  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home