Saturday, September 18, 2004

clips of HAPPINESS!!


listening to : Hilary Duff - Fly
mood : happy
current status : stomach ache

GUESS WHAT! I can watch Launch NOW!! CAN YOU IMAGINE!!!

24 hours of internet access and 24 hours of non-stop video clips!! ALRIGHT!!!

JOJO, HILARY, MAROON 5! Can life get any sweeter!?

Owh yeah it can! But its sweet now!

So yeah! I'm like so pshyched! I'm watching endless videoclips now! WOO HOO!! But I have some problem with this stupid thing and its kinda ANNOYING!! But I'm still able to see those videos so no problem!

Me, Afiq and Adli jammed lagu SHE WILL BE LOVED today! It was the best! I played guitar as I know the chords and Afiq don't, and Afiq knows the drumming and I don't. So we just switched roles. It was FUN! Adli sang the song and the teacher played bass. It was the coolest! I LOVE JAMMING!! and I'm not all that bad in drums today. Even though I didn't touch the drum sticks at all the whole week. YUP YUP!

And again! I switched my guitar! The teacher really should let me play my own guitar! Curse the strings! They just HAVE to be out of tune! HAIh.. So I don't know when I'm gonna exchange it back! I can't even call Kak Siti to tell her it happened again. Its embarrassing! So I'm just gonna walk in the room looking all cool, exchange my guitar and come out like nothing happened! Wish me luck!

I cannot study the whole of today! Ok, I did a little in the morning but that was that! When I got back from parade i did a little of science. OK OK! So maybe its not that bad but after 5 I couldn't. I played computer. I even played Ajin's gameboy after dinner as I couldn't bring myself to study. Sucky ain't it? Owh well..

And its the 18th today! I can't believe I wasn't aware about it. Well, we couldn't do anything anyway. I guess we're only celebrating on Monday. We don't even know what to do.

So anyways. Thats how today was. Mama, Ayong and I planned to go watch Puteri Gunung Ledang tonight but can you believe thats it booked all out!? Well, in a way its believable! I haven't seen Cinderella Story though. Which btw, is a bummer on account that Atikah and Ayong have seen it and they're not exactly Hillie's big fan anyways. Well Atikah is Chad Michael Murray's but still! The story is about HER!

Anyways, they said the movie sucked. And I think I know why. COZ CHAD MICHAEL MURRAY is in it! I'm sorry I just really really despise him! I mean! I know I'm suppose to be falling for these kind of guys you know, the Hollywood Hotties like that, but CMM is just WRONG! I just couldn't bring myself to like him.

Now Adam Levine is a different story! And what about the lead singer of Yellowcard! OMG! He's so cute! Especially in Ocean Avenue. MY GOD! And of course, theres the wonderful Daniel Radcliffe! And theres my Bernard over here in Malaysia. Now THESE people are worth going GA-GA for. Not Chad Michael Murray! EEWW!!

I did get my SIMS 2 today! But Abah banned it until after PMR! And Shahir already start playing it. Whatever it is la! I'm mad at Shahir right now! He insulted me. It hurt. He's suppose to be Gordo right. I don't care la..

I'm officially in love with yellowcard now and I'm gonna buy the CD soon! Count on that!! OK I gotta go now. I'm going to watch Fly anotehr time and I'm going to go to sleep thinking about what I forgot and Hilary Duff.

- 'any moment, everything can change'

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 11:19 pm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh...Farisa, haven't I told you that CMM is THE highlight of the movie?! The other stuff sucked bad!! Heck, even the theme song sucked. And you prefer that dorky lead singer of Yellowcard from the hunky CMM?!? Girl, you are seriously interrupted.

--Atikah

8:00 pm, September 19, 2004  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home