Sunday, October 10, 2004

how MERDEKA really feels..


listening to - god knows what!!
mood : bored
current status : pissed, bored and sleepy!!

So my whole PMR week was killer! That day.. I slaved myself in my agama books! Shahri came over and both of us were studying Agama like hell! I mean! Damn! I never studies and never thought I would be studying as much as THAT!! At the high point, I was actually just staring at blank space (though thats probably normal for me) and had this expression saying.. 'god! thats how studying really feels like'

Mama was all.. 'tidur awal hari ni, esok kena ada byk energy! boleh makan before pergi sekolah!' I was kinda excited to sleep early that night.. but I couldn't.. I laid on my bed for about 10 minutes and didn't even dozed off! CRAP right!? so I felt like I as just wasting time! anyways, shahrul called and we end up sleeping at 12.. hahahha! oops!

the first day tension rose up and stuff! Everyone was stressing out! The atmosphere was tense and fear.. My bm paper was not so bad.. but heck my agama was the killer disease! of the whole thing! CRAP!! susah gila!!!

I didn't concentrate much on my english! I only studied for literature 40 minutes before the exam! AND NONE OF WHAT I READ CAME OUT!! lucky before we went in the hall, rachel was telling everynoe whas the themes and stuff.. kinda save by that!

Science WAS A FUCKING HARD PAPER!! oops! I mean serious! If they don't lower the garf then evryone in Malaysia will fail science! Damn hard.. I was doing it and was practically half asleep! IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PAPER YES!!

But GEOGRAFI WAS FUN!! I know! Call me hypocrite! I use to LOATH geo! But now, ITS JUST FUN!! serious. Wasn't that hard for me but I tend to get excited over things thats not going to happen.. OWh well..

Math was fun! It was pretty easy.. But sejarah WAS HARD!! BUt I dare not balme anyone except myself! I mean! I read sains thoroughly before.. and did SO MANY geo latihan.. so its okay..
BUT I NEGLECTED MY SEJARAH! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT! CRAP LA!!

Its freaking PMR and I read it like.. flipping through the pages jer.. DAMN IT!! I regret that I HOPE FOR A MIRACLE for my sejarah! Haih.....

KH was pretty good too.. not so bad! the minute the teacher declare our freedom! I jumped up and hugged farah as she was the first person I saw.. JUst like I promised.. But after that was.. normal!

I went all.. 'PMR IS OVER!!' but I wasn't feeling so.. 'PMR IS OVER!!' hahahah..
I was happy sure but I didn't feel like it was THAT BIG OF A DEAL as I thought it would be.. Me and my girlfriends went to Syed to have Maggi Goreng thats PURE TAK SEDAP!!! Its too kering and NO! I didn't offer Diana coz its tak sedap! ahahah!

then I went back.. and that day.. I felt like SHIT! CRAP LA!

And I don;t even know why! Playing sims 2 pon not as excited as I thought I would be.. and especially when Shahrul told me he might not be able to join our outing! DAMN!!!

The the whole day went Ape Shit!! The night was so hectic.. There were so much to think about.. I was really sad.. Yesterday night was SHITTY! But after 12.. It got better! Shahrul and I stayed up late to chat! We were playing a freaking game in the middle of 2 o'clock in the morning.. can it get any weirder!? not to mention funner! hahahah!!!

then we went off and I slept!

I woke up at 9 today so that was pretty ok! I bgn terus had my brekfast! ahahha! nasi lemak was nice! hahaha!! after that the best part comes!

I CLEANED MY ROOM!

Hhahahah!! Can you believe it!? Its clean now.. I sweeped, I moped, I wiped, and even washed! ahahahah!! Everything imaginable! Too bad its not finish yet! I still have my books to sort out.. But my kipas is DUST FREE now!! I feel so relieved! And I CAN SLEEP ON MY BED ALREADY!! TONIGHT!!! It was packed with piles and piles of books, cassetes, clothers and stuff!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then at noon, I went out until 6pm! Cool eyh! I came back ANd was all jumpy! I GOT MY HILARY DUFF NEW ALBUM!!!! But I have not yet heard all songs.. BUt I will!! Then I on-ed the computer and played the sims2.. its kinda fun la..! just hard to configure!

then, 'happily' I dragged myself to the dapur and made my brother Maggi.. my mom was tired and her tooth were aching.. which is why, nanti, I have to clean up the dirty dishes either.. I'm notuse to it.. but its only right and my maid is on her outing.. HAIH!!! I'M SO LAZY TO DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went online and it was boring! I mean! Nothing to do! Well theres a lot to do actually, and a lot of poeple to talk to.. but its just NOT a lot of fun! haih.. And at about 1am, pragash came in and he WAS STUCK WITH ME!!! since atikah was busy with her fanfic, anf gg and fawwaz are busy too, pragash was the only one I can mope to! kesian him, he had to hear all those crap I told him! I am feeling kinda sucky now.. he made me feel better. THANKS PRAGASH!!

Emma had some stuff to talk about with me.. but thats all!

so now, I'm here doing my blog.. I'm tired and sleepy.. I have LOADS of dirty dishes calling my name, I haven't isyak, and I'm to play SIms 2 jap lagi! AT 2.30 am. CUN KAN!?

- 'farisa! I need to be clean! my butt is minyak-y from the stain of the food you ate just now!!'
DAMN!!!!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 1:56 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home