Sunday, October 10, 2004

a little CREDIT!!


I just want to give a little credit to my friend Shane who is in England now.. I think this poem rocks!! and I nak promote sikit.. its gone big in England right, why not bring it back here to popularised too right!? I think this is a cool poem!

My Personal Slave
by Shaen Melewa

I’m making my brother my personal slave,
so now when I greet you my brother will wave.
He’ll do all my homework, he’ll take all my tests.
He’ll clean up my messes and wait on my guests.

He’ll hold out my hanky whenever I sneeze.
He’ll go take a bath if I play in the dirt.
He’ll eat all my spinach, then feed me desert.

He’ll empty the garbage and vacuum the floors
And finish my other pointless chores,
Like washing the dishes and mowing the yard
or anything else that’s hard.

I really enjoy all the effort I save,
by making my brother my personal slave.
And though I’ll admit how exciting it is,
I’m not sure it’s worth it, ‘cause next week I’m his.

Its funny right!? ahah! I was laughing when I read it. anyways.. good job shaen!!

- you better be reading this shaen. ahahha!


from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 2:40 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home