Sunday, October 24, 2004

let all be DAMNED!!


listening to : ryan cabrera - on the way down
mood : not so good
current status : annoyed

I think I have gotten a new fandom! Yeaps.

JOJO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, its predictable right that I at one point will be a fan of hers. Hahha! I'm already a fan of Hilary and Ashlee. Whats weird though is that she's 13. My sister refuses to be a fan of hers as she said its not appropiate t adore someone younger than you. And it may be right, but you know, 14 is a 13 just one year older, not biggie right. So that be damned.

I think she actually has talent regardless of her age or poeple's opinions on teenage girls with big boobs and poppish songs! Let that be damned too!

I was playing launch the other day and I came across a song. Somebody - Bonnie McKee. I think the song is real good. You guys should go hear her sometimes. It may not seem like the kind of song I would like but then again, I have a weird taste, and my interests are not catogarised. And this is especially find this hard to answer the 'whats your favourite type of music'. Be damned with this question!

I think I am now craving for a costume party. I find myself thinking about it more often now a days. Why can't malaysia actually celebrate Halloween!? They probably do but why isn't there the whole 'trick or treat or we'll go crying back to our parents if you don't give us candies!!' tradition. Its not wrong. The thought of having to dress up as something every year (and actaully going through the whole 'what r u being this year?' condition, is just fun! And to think, if on this year's Halloween, I put on my Hermione costume and knock on next door, they'll probably go all, 'what are you suppose to be?' or even 'are you from this world?' or even 'wait here, I'll call the police!'

BE DAMNED WITH THAT!!!!!!!

YEISHK!!

And guess what! I think I am deaf! Why!? Because I had 4 missed calls. I didn't hear one of them but I am only in the next room and the phone was set to LOUD mode. Sigh... How can that be!? See! Theres only one explanation! I AM DEAF!! DEAF AS A DEAF PERSON CAN BE!! Haih... Be damned with that!

I miss Shahrul. I miss my friends. I miss school. I miss my old 'you-have-to-go-to-school' life!

- DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 1:47 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home