Sunday, October 24, 2004


listening to : no doubt - running (see! I don't hate them!)
mood : not so good
current status : not in the mood for anything
note : may not be perky

claps for me!!! I did it! I actually did it! And all by my own! did what you ask!? OBVIOUSLY YOU DIDN'T READ THE PREVIOS POST!! hahahha! No problem.

I did it! I cleaned the whole store room!

Yeap!

Again, I have gotten myself a pat on the back! OK! So the store doesn't exactly look emptier. But it is messier though. And thats a good thing!

I started at about 12 noon. I had no idea of how to start actually. I mean. Like I said, everything is everywhere! But then, I decided to actually take EVERYTHING out. And boy, there are a LOT of things in there. There were TONS of boxes and some of them empty, some are even too heavy to move!I had to do A LOT of work and break A LOT of sweat to get all of them out. And the floor are scattered with colour pencils. Everywhere!

After I converted all the stuff from the store room to my brother's room, which is connected to the store room, it looked as if my brother's room has just been raided! Like an explosion has occured! I mean, I didn't exactly put everything neatly when I transfered the stuff. Whats the point!?

And here comes the worst part? Collecting the colour pencils! Hahahah! I know its ridiculous to say thats the worst BUT I HATE DOING IT!! I hate collecting colour pencils -for future references!

After everything is out, I swept the place. There were a lot of dusts there. Surprisingly no dead bugs or creepy crawlies anywhere in sight. After I swept, it seems cleaner. But it doesn't feel cleaner. I mean, it was probably insanity but yes, I decided to clean the floor too. I mean, since I'm already cleaning the place right? So I mop-ed the floor and use wet cloth to clean the shelf that was in the store room. After it was dried, I walked in the place and felt good to step on it. It feels cleaner now! I can actually sit on the floor but not us to the state where I actually lay down. That's too disgusting even for a freshly mop-ed store room floor.

When thats done, at one point,I actually sat at whats left of my brother's room floor and looked around. And at that point, I felt like slaping myelf. WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO!!

I looked around for almost 10 minutes. Wondering where do I even start. I mean, whoa. I was blank. After that, I saw a box and in it was a bunch of little stuff. Thinking I should start with that, I set out my plastic bag, and a big box of 'to keep or not to keep' and and I rested my butt on the floor on began working!! I started on the little box and worked my way up to those big boxes. And yes, I did find some interesting stuff.

Dad's Old Records
These things are SO COOL! Its real ancient! I was somewhat fascinated to see them. I mean, not that I never see records in the movies before but having to hold one was real exciting! I looked through the collection that my dad owned and he has loads of them! And I mean, LOADS! It was kinda fun to see all those old band. There were:
LedZeppelin - of course this is familiar
Blondie - My dad has mentioned of her before, judging from the name, I thought she was some hot shot BLONDe girl with real nice body and pretty face. Don't get me wrong, she was a hot shot and has a nice body, but in my opinion, she didn't look that much pretty. To think about it, she looks kinda scary. So kill me for saying that!
VanHelen- heard of him before. his record was kind of interesting. the picture was of a baby smoking cigs. kinda cute.
Chilliesmacks- at least I think that was the name. But it was pretty hilarious to come across such name.
It was kind of funny. Its as if I walked down memory lane. Those poeple in the records looked really, hippy. Big hair and bell bottoms. God. And to think those were ever in style. Yikes.

Old Record Player
You gotta have the player to play the records right!? Well here it is! It was pretty cool to actually get to touch one! I mean, I've always wanted to see one. Anyways, it was really dusty ofcourse but at one point, I actually pretended it to be a turn table and scratched the record thats in it. Hahhah! It was kind of fun. Pretty cool either. Doesn't work anymore though. At least I don't think so. That thing looks as if its as old as my grandma! No offence opah! there was also a microphone.

My Barbie Dolls Collection
I miss it so much! Hahhaha! I do! Its been ages since I played with them. When I found them, I was actually on the verge of tears. I love them so much! I have about a few dolls. And all of them still in good condition. And I also came across those Barbie stuff I bought. The Barbie Collection. I actually have :
the dining set- came with a table and 2 chairs. also a cupboard to put in the plates and glasses. There were sets for dinner, lunch, breakfast and tea. There was also a centrepiece.
the supermarket- my personal favourite. there were shelves and there were alsostuff poeple sell at a supermarket. Breads, cookies, sodas, magazines, ice cream and many other stuff. Its so cool. There was also a counter and actual money! OK ok! Actual Barbie money.
the toy store-
there are the counter place, and shelves and shelves of toys. and came with it is a set of troleys. And paper bags.
the arcade- there are actual slot machines and game machines. They also throwed in some prizes for the thing. And also a counter and actualy tokens for the mahcines. There was also a pinball machine.
I love these sets things because they look like the real thing in life and we can imagine a life of a Barbie actually going through the same thing we go through in life. They're just adorable! And whats fun of playing with a Barbie doll. Coz you can set up its world and control it! And make do with what you want. They do what you want and stuff. I know we have The Sims for that now but its still fun you know.

My Old Phone
Its the kind where you have to twist and turn the numbers to actually get it. You know, those really antique ones where you have to put your finger in the number whole and turn the thingy. Hahaha! Go watch an old movie and you'd know what I mean.

An Albino Coakroach
Believe it or not! I was going through my sister's old files in there and I opened up one of it and saw one dead coakroach. So I thought my cleaning was complete now that I already see a dead coakroach. But turns out, after I fiddled the file a little, another all white coakroach came moving towards me, I was too disgusted by it moving, I let go of the fiel with a BAM and ran away. But the coakorach looked realy pretty though. I think its a girl coakroach. From what I remember seeing it for about 3 seconds, I think it actually has nice eyes. I mean, blue eyes if I'm not mistaken. I think even miza will find it pretty though I know she has the whole i-hate-coakroaches thing going on. Wished I could snap a picture of it though, but it already ranned away after I came back for the file. May god rest it in piece.

Well, after thats all done! I realize how heavy records can actually be. Carrying them back to the store was pain. But somewhat better than collecting coloured pencils. Yeah yeah, call me wierd. I also found out how many bags we actually own. GOD! Some I have never even saw before! And now, packed together, we have like 2 big boxes of bags. Damn!

I also found a few old books of mine that was good time memories. And a little information to share with you guys, Coakroaches' eggs ARE NOT PLEASANT!! Avoid them if you may!

As result, I got a sore back, I think I lost some weight, a big garbage bag full of trash, a cleaner and neater store and the satisfactory of doing a job well done and the thought of helping my mom. And what I didn't get was some cash but non the less, I think the pahala is good enough,

: D

So thats done, and I'm happy.

- 'Thanks angah! One kiss for you!'

- ONE KISS!!?

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 1:12 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home