Thursday, September 16, 2004

one super cool STRONG chica!!


listening to : my cousin screaming
mood : fine
current status : proud of meself!

I DID IT!! I AM ONE SUPER COOL STRONG CHICK! Hahahahah!

I still remember a few nights ago, I had trouble falling asleep. I was doing my KH latihan and was feeling sleepy. GOD ITS KH AT ABOUT 10PM WHAT DO YOU EXPECT!!? anyways.. I decided to pack everything up and go to sleep. When I was lying on my bed , with the lights off, I just couldn't fall asleep. Its really weird. I'm just lying there, restless. You know me, I get restless easily. Just today, when the teacher was discussing about the BM paper, and I actually got up in the middle of everything and walked all the way to the toilet just for the sake of walking.. I got there and turned and came back. I couldn't stand it!

So I laid there for about an hour when I couldn't stand it anymore. I got up and decided to continue my KH as I knew it will make me sleepy. So I did. And Yes! I got sleepy! So I packed my books and tried to fall asleep again! GOD! WHATS WRONG WITH ME!!! I don't remember what happened and eventually I felt asleep! I didn't know what happened.

I woke up the next morning to bangun sahur. But my tekak was in the condition where even though I drink, it will still feel sore and dry. So that just sucks! And I had like 2 cawans full of air kosong. From my cawan and its really tall the cawan! But its still dry.

Usually me and Diana don't PJ. And today especially I don't want to. PUASA DUH!! But the teacher had us played 'AIS AND WATER' do you guys remember this game!? I LOVE THIS GAME DULU!! and I still love it now! So at first I thought it was silly to still play that gaem but we were forced to do it so I tried playing it.

I HAD SUCH A FUN TIME AND I LOOOOOOVE THE GAME!!

But yeah, I was running arounds the WHOLE padang mind you! Running away from Ices and Watering all those freezed Waters! Hahahahha! It was DAMN FUN! One of the funnest day I had in a few days now. Me being my perky self, I shrieked really loud when I played the game. You know running away in hope that I wouldn't get freezed. IT WAS FUN FUN FUN!!!!!!

But I got so tired when I got back from the padang and was resting gila. We didn't wanna change coz we were sweating hard and stuff. But just that, the fact that this day, I was being OVERLY OVERLY perky! More then ever! I was really loud, and constantly screaming on the top of my lungs! Last period, me and Diana got so bored we got into a game called 'Draw The Tail On The Donkey'.

I drew a so-called donkey (which in both our opinions, DOES NOT AT ALL LOOK LIKE ONE) and we were to draw a tail on its ass. There was a pin-point on the ass and who drew the nearest line to the point, wins. We had 5 tries each and we were asked to close our eyes. Diana won and was named 'KING OF THE DONKEYS'. Then we saw a paper flew in front of our eyes and we raced to grab the paper and I won, and was crowned ' KING OF THE PAPER CATCHING' Hahahhaha! We were being really riduiculously Crazy! Never seen this part fo Diana before. And on the way to rehat, from Pulau Ketam to the canteen, we were playing.. squishing and tickling! Me, Miza, Atikah, Diana and Shameen was getting each other, all the way to the canteen. We were shushed by Aie but we didn't care.

And Shahrul and I bet that one of us has to get the other by splashing water at the other's face. And I got him. Apparently he forgot that we even bet! So I WON!!! It was one of the greatest day for me. I was sooo perky and loud. And I was puasa-ing and tekak kering! So CUN KAN!

And I made it through the day. I finished my puasa and was complimented by Mama for succeeding.

The next day, I woke up at about 3 o'clock in the morning as I felt really thirsty. Really. It was kind of weird but I had a drink and baru had my Isyak prayers. I also did Solat Hajat. But my back hurt REALLY REALLY BAD!! I don't know why. IT WAS REALLY BAD! And my legs were numb from yesterday running around as I didn't even stretch. It still hurts now.

I was doing everything I can to get rid of the pain on my back. I did a few excercises, even did some sit ups and stuff. But nothing worked. So I end up sleeping on the floor as it is a flat surface. I didn't even use a bantal. IT WAS NOT COMFORTABLE I TELL YAH! NOT AT ALL!!

I woke up at about 5.50am to sahur. I ate my potato bread downstairs and I went upstairs to get a book to read while getting ready to show down on my second piece of potato bread. Mama came out form her room and said that azan was over and I can't eat or drink anymore. I was all moaning coz I didn't even get to drink! GOD! I was planning to skip puasa for that day but was afraid that I didn't have enough time to ganti. So I held on.

But lucky that day, we planned to go to Miza's house for a study group. We stopped at Syed for lunch but I wasn't very hungry. Just thirsty and tired. When we got to miZa's house, I got to see a lot of video clips online. OCEAN AVENUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes! I finally got to see the song's videoclip! FINALLY! AND IT BEING MY MOST FAVOURITE-EST SONG EVER, I WAS HAPPY! I even got to see Jojo's clip and Ashlee's Shadow clip. AND THE BEST OF THEM ALL WAS HILRY DUFF'S FLY!! IT WAS GOOD! IT WAS BEST!!

We spent time studying at miza's and pranked called atikah! HAHAHAH! We also gave her no choice but to let us go visit her house. OMG! YOU SHOULD SEE HER HOUSE!! ITS LIKE! ONE OF THE POSSIBLE HOUSES THAT I MIGHT BE HAVING AS MY OWN ONE DAY! SERIOUS!! I LOVE IT! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!! Its so classic and stuff! And you should see atikah's hair! I couldn't believe it was her but it was pretty! I LOVE YOUR HOUSE ATIKAH!!

Then I went back to pray Asar and actually wanted to take a nap before I got to tuisyen even though we should already be there by then. But I didn't and only god can imagine how TIRED I was on the way there and even when I was there. I menguap like 10 000 times! My eyes were watering like hell!

But when I got back I did get to eat Viennetta! NICE ICE CREAM!!!! One that I ahve been craving to eat for 5 years now! YES! I SAID 5! So again I did it! I got through another puasa day, dehydrated, walking around 2 parts of Subang Jaya and having my legs numb.

THEREFOR, I AM A SUPER COOL STRONG CHICA!!

See today! I walked to school. Came back to my place to change and went to Syed. then to miza's house. Then to ATikah's house, then back to my house, then to tuisyen centre! GOD! And the distance between each places is NOT just 2 yards away! IT WAS FAR!!! UNDER THE HOT HOT SUN!! FASTING!!

OK OK! I think I made my point. So yeah thats it! And I had pizza just now! So all is fine. I gtg sleep now. I gotta wake up earlier tomorrow so I can drink a little! Bye.

- strong, loud and I'M PROUD!!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 10:36 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home