Sunday, September 12, 2004

certified WORST day of my 14 years of living - part 2


I really didn’t have anything to do. At one point, I just sat at my place and yes.. I took a good look. I was looking at my class. I’m really looking.

- The chinese girls group crowding the teacher to discuss tehir papers

- Melisa and Vidya was talking together

- Nawal and Nadhirah giggling about something

- Zahra, Grace and Sangeeta cooked up in one of their Crap talks

- Shahrul, Shafiq and Omar bruting at their corner laughing on jokes

- The chinese boys were talking about football

- Jea Mie, Yan Qi, Kah Yew and Hon Lin was playing all those silly games they always play

- Yee Xian and Xin Yi chatting and laughing.

- Sachin was walking around the class and playing with his ahir

- Ling Hui and Issabell was reading books and talking a little.

- Diana and Izzati was not there.

I was staring at my class and was smiling. I just thought, I realize, how much I love my class, and will miss them if I go to Asrama once upon a day to come. Haih.. I was waiting for Diana and Izzati coz I thought we could send the paper slips together. That is after I sms-ed Shahid and climb up the bukit again to get the copied papers.

I spent 2 periods in class looking around, walking likean insane person, playing with my scissors! Shahrul was giving me a weird look when he sees me twiddling with the scissors though. Ntah-la..

I couldn’t stay in class anymore. So I got up and went to the toilet. Miza wasn’t in her class so I went back to mine. While I was walking back to class, in the middle of the field, I stopped and thought.

-Diana and Izzati is together somewhere

-Miza with Shameen

-Gg with Atikah

-Ainul and Tasnim

And I realize. I was with no one. Alone. A girl who didn’t get enough sleep, who was crying her eyes out the night before, the 14 year old who was pening and was insane. The girl. Me. I was alone in the middle of the field. Going to the toilet just for the sake of getting out of the class. I felt lonely.

I ajaked Melisa to teman me to the Kaunseling Room to meet Encik Harun. Izzati and Diana was there. Haih.. I just got ready everything and gave it to the teacher. When I got back to class, the two girls got back too only for me to find out that I have to have a photostated copy of my id-term results. GOD!!

I asked the teacher for my report card but she said to do her latihan first. So I did. That took my mind of the world for a while. Then the 3 of us went to Bilik Guru to get my report card. And also a sijil from Mr. Jaacob for taking part in the debate competition last year.

We went to the toilet afterwards to call Shahid to help me photostat again. Apparently he didn’t answer. When I got out of a toilet, a penagwas was asking me for my phone. I was at the edge of my tears. I was begging her to let me go. Juts for that day for the whole emergency crap! I was off the hook which is good. But I am under watch now.

We went to the canteen later. I haven’t had a bite since last night. So I kinda rushed to the canteen so I could at least have a minute or two to get some fries. Nope! The bell rung! I ran to get the keropok. I didn’t even feel like it. But what can I do? We did meet Encik Jaafar along the way and he said I got a C for my Sejarah! CRAP!!

I went to the bilik Kaunseling again to get some stuff from the teacher. He asked us to photostat this other paper slip and we were allowed to hand the forms tomorrow. That’s a relief. So I got back to class and En. Jaafar was already in. I just dump everything on my table and grabbed my Sejarah booka nd pencil box and sat next to Melisa. With my keropok which GOD I so didn’t feel like eating but I was hungry!

So I didn’t get a C for my Sejarah. But its not an A either. Another Lowsy B! Haih..

So we just discussed the paper. The table I was using didn’t have the desk drawer but ada just plank jer.. and its like not wide enough. But me being my not-thinking-far self, I put my keropok on it in hope that t won’t fall. So I makan mcm biasa la.. Yes! In front of the Guru Disiplin Sekolah but he dind’t see it I think.

And at one point, I kinda jumped up and my keropok jatuh. And the whle inside came out. GOD! I couldn’t believe it. This time, I was really depressed! I was practically whining.. My day was just horrible! I got up form that seat and stomped to my own place. I just buried my face in arms.

I packed my bag and realize that the original copy of the things Shahid photostated for me (which is VERY VERY important), was not with me!

GOD I FREAKED OUT LIKE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!! The teacher was teaching in front and I was standing up, shouting at the other side of the class to Diana asking if I gave it to her. She said no! OMG! I WAS AT ALL END! I remembered I left it in the Bilik Kaunseling so I just dashed out of the class! Running mind you! And if that’s not any worse. I ran and my handphone came out from my pocket! It was laying there on the ground. It was a good thing I realize something fell, or else ther goes my handphone.

So it was banged on the ground yang berpasir and it was kinda rosak! GOD! My life couldn’t get any worse! So I just ran to the Bilik Kauseling. You cannot imagine how tired my feet was. It was numb but I kept running for it. I have to have that froms I left. Its more important than me breaking my legs. At least they made it seem that way!

When I rushed back to class, I almost fainted. It was really hot! I was having a bad headache and my perut hadn’t had anough food, nor did I have enough sleep for energy. I was ready to just ready shoot myself in the head then. GOD! I settled in my seat and was just laying there at my place. I really felt like dying then. I packed my bag and took out my KH question paper since heck I’m NOT paying attention for Sejarah! Not after I ran a million miles to the other side of school and back again with baju kurung under the hot sun!

NO SIR-EE!!

When its time to go back I just sat at our bench and just felt tired but really holding on in front of my friends. But it was better when I got back.

Things was just fine. I was a lot better at home. Playing internet, Makan! But not until that BEAST came to me!

Let me tell you about a story of a Beast who came to me while I was eating and it CHOW down on my food! Here I was happily eating my nasi with kurma ayam and PAPADAM! I love those lauk! So I put my plate on the floor and watched tv while eating them. And at one point 9while I was watching Fairly Odd Parents btw. Isyh, mengacau je), a fucking cat came up to me, and I am UPSTAIRS, and me being my 'I-am-disgusted-by-cats-and-I'm-sorry-to-anyone-who-loves-cats-but-I-just-DON'T-LIKE-THEM' self.. I jumped out from the floor and shrieked. Yeah yeah! I did! I ran to Ajin's room and was screaming Kakak's name when that cat happily eat my ayam! And there I was happily enjoying it about a few seconds ago. I tried shoo-ing it off but it won't budge!

GET AWAY FROM MY AYAM YOU EVIL EVIL EVIL BEAST YOU!!

and I was saving my Papadams to eat after I finished my nasi as the Papadams kakak fried was limited. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So kakak came up and spanked the cat with rotan and it came to me. TO ME!! It went under Ajin's bed, and I was on his bed. I was practically jumping up and down screaming to Kakak to get it away from me. I ran down to comfort Imran who was crying. Damn that cat!

DAMN DAMN DAMN I TELL YAH!!

So I had to stop halfway through my lunch as it has been infected by the cat's SALIVA!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

<>And I hadn't even finish eating it to the point where I go 'that was nice Papadams and I'm full' GOD!!

But after that was ok! I was just Relaxing on my bed under the air-cond. It was good! And especially meeting my sister. Miss her a lot.

it may not sound as bad as it it. But it was BAD!!

- Why am I not dead!? That’s better ain’t it?

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 2:10 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home