Wednesday, March 16, 2005

EDUBOX multimedia training - day THREE


listening to : tomorrow - avril lavigne
mood : fine
current status : admiring my hair

I'd say that today's class is the funnest so far. 2 words.

GRAPHIC DESIGNING!

Yup. Have I ever told you that ONE OF MY ambitions is to be a graphic designer. And I was right. My interest in it is VERY VERY high.

This is where I finally learned the upside down, inside out of Adobe Photoshop. And by just clicking on a few buttons, VOILA!! You get wonder pictures!!

Here are some of them that I did.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Its a lot of fun. We switched tutor today. This other guy taught us the software. First he talks about layers, duplicating them and what is and whats not.

The slowly, step by step, he shows us the many many different effect the program can do for your picture. Most of us were just oohh-ed.. and ahh-ed by the outcome of his creation. It was splendid. You couldn't imagine!

He can make something fake look real. And all the other stuff. Its really fun. He taught us how to overlap this picture on to another. And many other nice effects.

By the end of the day, we're assigned to create our own advertisement to convince him to buy our product. To choose from cars, fruits, cartoons, and pets. I chose cartoons beause I absolutely love all the Final Fantasy pictures the provided us. The details, the graphics and the sharpness are unbelievable.

So I did. I made a Final Fantasy poster. Its not so grand, but it looks.. real. It looks like a poster. If I could save the file and bring it how to upload to my computer, I will put it up my blog. It looks good.

Thats day three...

So I got back. Nothing much that I did. Only spent countless hours infront of the computer before I had to go for my Add Maths tuisyen. I was 5 minutes ate than the default time I should leave the house. So I was kind of rushing. On the way, this guy suddenly turned from a corner and walked in front of me. But coincidently, he was walking the same way as I am. So I had no choice but to 'kononnya' trail him.

I think he thought that I was gonna do something to him, because he kept looking back and feeling insecure. I laughed to myself. I mean, who's the lady here?! So it was a pretty long time that I walked behind him. I was feeling uncomfortblenow as I didn't want him to suddenly jump and threaten me to stop following him. So I took the other way to my tuisyen. The shorter wasy actually.

Unfortunately, there were 3 guys leaning on a car, right at the lane. And when I came, they stopped whatever they were doing and was staring at me. Like hell it was so scary. They were 'checking me out' if I saw right. IT WAS SO GROSS AND SCARY!!

I was walking as fast as I can, ignoring what they said. I swear I was ready to faint. I rather walk in between 2 unleashed dogs.

So I got to tuisyen.

The class wasn't all that bad. We had to do seafield's monthly exam paper. It was pretty easy compared to SU's. No seriously. Anyone of us can score!

So luckily the guys weren't there when I was walking home. And I did have to walk in between to unleashed dogs. And I was right. It wasn't as scary.

It is my mom's birthday today. She came back to find a nice big piece of cake on the table. And she brought back about 3 bouquets of flowers. The cake wasn't all that nice though.. (We didn't buy her the cake.. her ex-collueges did. coffee cake. YUCKS!!)

So anyway, we had dinner at Cocoa Restaurant. It was good dinner.

So the funny thing was, my phone was with me the whole time. But it was on silent. So when I got back, I was changing to my jammies, when I saw 6 missed calls on my phone. I thought, who would have been calling me!? and what about?! Because usually, shahrul is the only one who calls me.

AND IT WAS!! shahrul I mean. I so didn't expect it. And he tried to call me for about 6 times. I was feeling so bad and guilty. A good '6 days that I haven't heard of him' guilty. I was sitting on my bed.. feeling all bad. Till he called me again. It was good to talk to him!!

Then my sister took over my computer. Then I slept without even clearing my homework of my bed. Ever heard of anyone sleeping with books, pens and papers?!

It was a fine day.

- FINAL FANTASY! Its an adventure YOU WOULDN'T WANNA MISS!!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 11:57 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home