Tuesday, September 19, 2006

another too NORMAL day.


wow. today was a tiring day. slept way off the charts again. I snoozed at 9.30pm last night and was quite glad that I woke up at 12.30am. Yes while you're sitting for your trials, waking at 12am is a great thing! So I was as if, rejuvenated and ready to hit those chemical reactions. But of course, woke up to a bowl of chicken soup my parents brought for me while they were out. It tastes horrid! Had some fine time with the chicken and skipped the soup! HORRID!

note to self: do no ever order sup ayam mamak again. if you want, get it at gerai makan, NOT MAMAK!

I vaguely remember waking up every other hour after 1am and tryign to squeeze little words in my head before I discharge those saliva again. Hahahaha. I'm serious. Woke up in the morning with my book patched! And its bad that I woke up at 7am because it was already time for school. And I was not at all sure why I was over tired last night. I coudln't even stay awake for more than 10 minutes. Maybe its because of that 12 hours sleep I got on saturday night. Not. Good.

I did remember waking up at 5am making some toast for sahur. nd the next thing I knew it was almost 5.30am and my toast was very cold. Cold toast = NOT GOOD.

Got to school on time and went to Shahrul's class to gve him moral support for his bio. He was moshing about yeast, anarogs and potometers. Things I am beyond familiar with. All I could do was be there no!?

I had to wait for 4 hours before my chemistry paper started. Was quite glad that I did because the non-exixtent ability to wake up last night was quickly paid back. And its better that as always, we have the spotted questions and was only concentrating on those things. LYNN. I. LOVE.

Shahrul came and we "studied" together. Aahhaha. And how much I might deny to SHahrul, I was glad he brought me to Gamma. Took out some of the stress when the boys were confusing Atikah about her being horny. Love those people.

Sat for Chemistry and felt quite guilty that I knew exactly what was coming out and was only squeezing out what I read an hour ago onto the papers. Why was I sitting for the test if I already knew what was coming out? No need of brainwrecks, no need of coming to school everyday, no need of tuitions. I often wonder what for? DOn't get me wrong, I am very thankful that I knew what was coming out. I needed that A for those scholarships. But none the less. There. Is. No. Point.

Am home now. My stomach is making songs I never knew it could. Am very hungry but I will survive. I have to. I have 3 more days to pay back and I only have 4 days or so. And trust me, I will so regret not studying physhics earlier but I am too malas.

NEED FOOD!!!

- SWAY ME BABY!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 2:21 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home