Sunday, June 27, 2004

14 and a TEENAGER!


I'm officially 14 now! woo-hoo! they all scared me by not coming in the net.. only shahrul was in.. and he was baikin-ing his mike yang rosak! and miza mandi! and its 2 minutes to 12! ARGH! freaking me out!

shameen wished me first! then comes adlina! shahrul was one minutes late! then miza did! diana next! shaen wished me too! fawwaz came in after that! atikah then!

it was ok lar! they masuk last minute! buat me takut jer.. and I had the sweetest birthday gift ever.. I was like cair when I got it.. its soo sweet! OMG! this turns out a fun birthday actually! not that bad.. not likelast year when i only ate order in pizzas on my b'day! kesian!

so thats it! I gotta go to sleep now so I can wake up tomorrow and see if my mom and dad wishes me or not! haih..

-I'm no longer a baby dudes! I am farisa! hear me roar! RROOOAAARRR (cough cough) ok ok! enough roaring!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 12:24 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home