Friday, June 18, 2004

my INSANE day!


listening to : 7 news
mood : irritated
current status : non-sanity

have you ever had one of those days when you get all insane.. where you do everything wrong! when u think things couldn't get any worse.. when u thought u couldn't do anymore wrong.. but thats how it turns out.. well guess what!? 18TH JUNE 2004 is MY INSANE DAY!

things that went wrong list:
1. I keep falling over
2. I tried to walk across the chairs.. and tripped
3. I keep misunderstanding what people say
4. I makan laksa and tumpah
5. I say things that dosn't make sense
6. I cried for one STUPID reason
7. I waved to somebody I didn't know (when I thoguht it was my friend)
8. My cookies were 'messed up'
9. Omar heard me singing my song! OMG!
10. Whatever people say to me, I'll have to take like a few seconds baru paham..
11. My shoelace were untied at the wrong place
12. I didn't get to change my place
13. OMar heard my song!! with the bad voice and all!
14. My tudung was in bad shape
15. I ran all the way to the other side of the jejantas to hantar diana (wasn't wrong just penat)
16. I tidur lama masa tengah hari..
17. I didn't prctice my guitar
18. I didn't practice my drums..
19. The Chocolate Chips in my cookies were not enough
20. I am really KLUTZY today.
21. Omar still heard my song..
22. I'm just not htinking straight

I think ada byk lagi but sekarang I tgh blur.. (I am having my INSANE day after all).. so if I ingat.. I'll write in again..

-oOoO.. thats a pretty little shiny X button up there on the right.. I wonder what will happen if I press it..

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 11:32 pm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now! If Omar see you naked....

HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!

ok sorry, can't help it amigo....

3:20 pm, June 23, 2004  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home