Saturday, June 26, 2004

life of a BREEDING, LIVING 13 year old


listening to : enter sandman - metallica
mood : ok tak ok
current status : just.. plain..

my life so far!..

1. gonna fail my math!
2. gonna fail evrything else.. why? coz I'm failing my math!
3. found out sumthing very shocking (don't ask what)
4. 'I looked up to her too. She never knew how much'.. miza its the sweetest thing that anyone has ever said to me!
5. made a lot of cookies
6. getting really stressed out about teh exam
7. not doing anythign about it
8. getting hungry a lot of times again.. period is coming..
9. made a new song
10. kaer af is soo cute
11. gets bored easily
12. gets pissed of easily
13. almost finishing my jahitan
14. FINISHED MY FOLIO KH! buh-yah!
15. didn't condotion my hair coz dah habis conditioner! WAAHHHH!!!
16. need gumballs! must have gumballs!
17. can't get enough of harry potter
18. tried to turn my hair to hermione's..
19. starring blankly at the sky
20. getting more.. bad feelings!
21. MACARONI AND CHEESE!!
22. my sister came back that day! miss her now!
23. I'm going jamming tomorrow

just.. a lot has been going on.. some good and some.. bad..

I just wish I could get through my exam ok first! then baru I can risau about my hair again! rite now its like.. mushed! its not conditioned! WWAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! owh well.. exam comes first farisa! ok.. tahts it.. maybe theres more but I tak ingat! owh well..

- just imagine shampoo without conditioner! ARGH!!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 12:10 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home