Tuesday, June 22, 2004

what I want!


I got into a conversation with my cousin a few days ago.. we were talking about guys as usual.. hahah.. she was telling me about her friends and her X-es and stuff.. I love to listen to this sorts of things.. u know.. the IMPORTANT things in life.. hahaha.. well.. we were chattering off until suddenly she asked me what are the things I want in a guy and what are the things I don't want in a guy.. I didn't answer that.. I didn't want to.. but now.. Its been bothering me.. It got me thinking.. I never actually given this a thought but now.. since I'm already into the subject.. why not think about it..

what i want in a guy
- good personality!
- great sense of humour
- have sarcasm
- can stand perkyness
- good looking is a plus!
- can play instruments is a plus too!
- can stand being around me!

what I don't want in a guy
- being embarrasses of me
- insulting me
- not standing up for me
- being the rempit and wanna be cool guys
- bad hair!
- bad personality

thast it.. theres more but I gtg now.. add in later lar..

- call 1-800-i-think-i-am-your-dream-guy rite now!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 11:48 pm

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm....

ok...im not suppose to leak in any unwanted informations...

but sarcastic guys are horrible ya know.. He will hunt you down!! With all his stupid jokes !!

-atikah

3:16 pm, June 23, 2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you? insulted? Why AGAIN?? Its not that you're expecting her to have a crush on u pun!!

9:31 pm, June 23, 2004  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home