Tuesday, June 15, 2004

comments on the SONG!


here are the comments I get for my song..

gG : 'it was nice.. I like the song.. but I can't really comment on it until I hear the guitar..'

miza : 'the song was nice.. but you had your voice like.. mendatar.. all the same.. tak leh tahu which one is chorus and bridge.. so u have to like.. 'dub' in your voice to make it different..

atikah : 'it was nice lar..'

diana : 'its a nice song! I like the lyrics.. and the aight..aight..aight.. part was weird..'

zaty : 'the song was like avril's.. and your voice like sama jer semua.. but the song is nice..'

melisa : 'I couldn't hear you.. hahah.. but I just tak suka sgt the song coz it didn't come from you.. you kinda take parts of different different songs and put it together..'

nadhirah : 'nice'

shameen : 'the song is nice.. but your voice is kinda like.. u know..'

along : 'awesome.. the song is nice.. your voice is ok..'

ashraf and shahir : 'lets change some of the lyrics so we can fit it with this tune'

shahrul : 'shaky la sangat.. lama giler nak ready.. sounds like one of those azril's song.. anyway..the lyrics is nice dude.. and ur voice wasnt that bad as u claimed..
bukan ah teruk giler macam bila dengar rasa cam nak rosakkan this mic..
and u sang it 6 times!'

omar : 'ur song was good.. it was the 2nd horrible song i have ever heard.. ahahha.. it was ok.. are you waiting for me to praise you?.. it was good.. it was ok for beginner.. i mean your voice..'

me : I love it! and proud of it!

(if there is more comments from other poeple nanti.. I will add it here..)

- is it really NICE or you guys are just JAGA-ING hati?

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 11:46 pm

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kenapa nak kena jaga hati? No laa...of course not. We'd want you to know if it sucks so that you can improve it and make it super duper better. And I can't believe u blog everyday!! Giler man! ANd comment on mine! I comment semua urs and you comment the latest one je! Not Fair!

7:34 pm, June 16, 2004  
Blogger atikah said...

I knew it! I knew you were influenced by Avril.Hah! I'm a genius!!!!!! Nah, I don't think ppl are sucking up. Looks like they just don't know what to say. Since we're not THAT music-savvy. Shoelace?

8:09 pm, June 16, 2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what does Melissa means by you not creating your own song?! Does she even heard a song before?! I guess NOT!
DIE YOU EVIL!!! DIE!!!

--atiti

8:22 pm, June 18, 2004  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home