Monday, June 14, 2004

school in day ONE!


listening to : avril lavigne - fall to pieces
mood : normal..
current status : kinda tired.. bored..

lemme give you a re-run on what happened today at school.. u know.. FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!

7.30am : still walking to school.. my tudung is all.. squshed.. my shoelaces are everywhere.. and my bag are pulling me backwards.. walked to school feeling very.. "I'm not ready!!" reached school and look out for everybody to hug! farah was the first victim.. then went to look for miza and shamee.. I even hugged ikha!? whoa! demented I am.. so then went over and give atikah this HUGE HUG!! hahahahah... should've looked at her face when I was squeezing her.. ahahahah.. hugged diana then..

seriously.. even I feel i am overly perky today.. overly PERKY it freaked myself out.. I'm starting to think it's getting kinda annoying for having an overly PERKY missy on FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL especially to people who don't like overly perky people.. miza?

8.00am : sitting in the perhimpunan place listening to speeches from upcoming elctors of the pengawas.. BOH-RING! so me and atikah got into this really long conversation bout and losing our sanity.. hahahah.. we blame it all on FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! hahahah.. it was the funnest..

8.30am : still at the perhimpunan place.. getting more bored.. now we're talking about our soon-to-be band and figuring out names for it.. shoelace.. united states of whatever.. purple ducks!? ahahha.. and the moments when we laughed so hard till I thought my organs would come spitting out of my system.. it was funny.. we even talked about how gg will become the vocalist and call our band "gg and her band".. and we started singing the eminem song.. "the chicks don't even know the name of our band.. but they all want her like they wanna hold hands.." we talked about crap A LOT! FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!

8.45am : still here.. now we're just getting restless.. I think this is the longest conversation I ever had with anyone.. and it made it worst when the gal I get to have a one hours 30 minutes conversation with is atikah.. hahaha.. nah.. it was FUHN!

9.00am : finally got of to class.. sejarah was BORING!! puh-lease..I don't think one word masuk my head tadi.. the only think I heard him say was.. komunis.. 'like what the'.. though it is sejarah..

anytime after sejarah until rehat : we just hang out.. puan rosemary was out.. so we had 2 periods of pure.. NOISE MAKING OPPURTUNITY! joy!! me diana and zaty did a LOT of catching up.. it was fun.. hahaha.. really it was..

rehat : was normal! liek always.. I didn't eat my FRISE today though.. didn't feel like it.. then we went to see mr.jaacob to send cutie pie's homework.. man.. she cracks me up! mr. jaacob and atikah was all being FUNNY.. and there I was at the side laughing like my PERKY self in the WHOLE BILIK GURU! my gosh! but it was SOOOOO funny!

after rehat : sains teacher was.. a bad english person.. I mean.. "I do not want to teach you guys like a kids".. like what the!
then we basically just ahng some more coz she didn't give us work.. until we get too.. overwhelmed so she gave us work.. haih..
agama class was fun.. tak belajar too.. ustazah did hafazan.. the clas was noisy but making fun of melisa was nothing BUT BORING! it was soo fun! coz she's like.. against the 3 of us.. it was soo funny.. it was fun.. and we made fun of her and shafiq. and shafiq teased me back.. blar blar blar.. well.. shahrul did throw this battery thingy at 'chinese boy' in agama class and he cried.. he looks soo red but who could tell. he's skin is soo pale.. so we just like.. 'haiyo! shahrul' he looked freaked out after that which was pretty funny.. hahaha..

going back time : so we just went back and I got my group hug with atikah and diana.. miza thinks my over perkyness was weird but who cares.. i love being perky.. I am perky miss perfect by the way..

at home : hung out with shahir for a few minutes.. had a serious chat with him about sumthing.. haih.. but it was fun making fun of himm.. HAR HAR HAR!! so thats it..

- FUN? OWH YEAH!!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 11:27 pm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH PLEASE! I DO NOT think perky people are wierd! I think overly perky peole are pain in the asses..which is not really you. Sometimes it isn't. It isn't really bad but it is when I'm in a bad mood, and you don't notice, and you're all happy, and I'm all grumpy...well, you can get the picture can't you? Anyway, it was the first day of school! what's there to be perky about?!!

- Miza -

8:03 pm, June 15, 2004  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home