Tuesday, June 15, 2004

TOO much..


listening to : avril's -my happy ending
mood : fine
current status : alone..

ok.. today wasn't as fun as yesterday.. lemme tell yah!

came to school.. late again.. so whats new.. I walked in and decided to just go to class since.. the bell dah rang and stuff.. nak pergi taman gemilang nanti lama sgt pulak.. so.. 'there I go.. there I go again..' Tan Yang caught me on the way and we walked together to class.. he asked me where my friends was and I pointed at atikah who was sitting there.. bruting at the tembok dpn her class tuh.. she was walking towards us and I was.. as usual.. laughing..

when we got to class.. I put my bag and stuff and happily hang out wth atikah outside class.. after a few minutes.. OMG!! we freaked out! there was no people.. the place was deserted.. I mean.. ok there was other people beside us.. but it wasn't as crowded as it's usual self.. there were no 'people coming to their classes' atmosphere there.. we were all.. "WHERE IS EVERYONE!!?"

then we heard some people going all.. theres perhimpunan.. "Owh now they tell us.." so we had to walk all the way back to the perhimpunan place.. scoffs.. so there we were looking like fools.. just joining the place yg basically semua org was there.. haih.. but I saw sc so it was ok.. hehehe.. so anyways.. we joined up with our 'clique' (hahhaha.. no lar.. to our group..) and I welcomed gg back with a HUG!! and she was nudging me to sing my song.. and diana too.. (and she heard it already) I was like.. 'nah...'

so we.. like yesterday.. lepak at the perhimpunan place whjile the school are saying BUH-BYE to some teachers thats retiring.. BOH-RING!! so basically we just talked and talked and they still kept nudging me to sing my song.. especially diana.. I was all.. 'guys its at the perhimpunan place.. people will hear..' and they were like.. 'takdelar.. cptlar cptlar..' so I got outnumbered and HAD TO sing my song.. and afters they made me sing again.. like 5 minutes after that.. I opposed.. I did get to hear gG's song 'have you ever'.. its nice.. as usual..

after that.. it was time to get back to class and we were invited to give the teachers a hug.. WOO-HOO.. I wanted to go but teh gals were like.. ' GO ajak SC lar.. he wants to go too..' and I was like 'no way!'.. but I went to say goodbye to her with melisa.. (pn. yap looks happy to bid us goodbye) [I.. bid you goodbye.. I cry.. with tears in my eyes.. ok ok!].. so we just went back to class.. we just was hanging out there..

nothing biggie event happened then.. we just went to kH where i got to finish my JAHITAN!! alleyluyah! but on the way.. the girls were like pestering me to sing my song again.. i was like ..' ok you guys.... ' in a sarcastic way..

so then thats basically just it.. then we went to recess.. where I gave nasriff the card.. he was thanking me and stuff.. and I was like.. ok happy birthday.. then I went back to our table where I sang my song to miza coz she didn't hear it the first time.. diana was bummed she didn't get to hear it when I sang it to miza.. so then we just hang out.. and had our recess.. masa balik.. I was SURPRISED!!

Bryan was sitting at my place.. I was like 'WHAT THE'.. he said that it was time to change.. I had to sit at the first row.. and guess where they put diana and zaty? ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD!! OMG!! I swore I freaked out!!.. It was soo far.. MANY people were not happy with their new seats.. haih.. teruk giler..

so masa agama.. we just hanged out together.. diana made me sing my song to zaty and melisa.. and I was like.. alar nanti lar.. then I went to do my hafazan.. then they asked me to sing again.. 'OK OK!' so I sang it to them.. melisa stopped me halfway and I was like.. 'lemme finish first!'.. turns out she couldn't hear me.. and we were laughing coz we should've let her say it.. hahahah..

so diana made me sing it again for melisa to hear it properly.. and I did.. it was tiring but fun.. they kept asking me to sing it louder and I was like..'but this is loud'.. so blar blar blar.. 'but you.. pretend that I'm invincible..'.. then agama class was over but diana made me sing it again to nadhirah.. OMG! seriously.. I thought that I could actually get muak to that song.. but I did sing it.. diana was singing the chorus part a little.. parts that she knows.. it was kida fun to her mouthing it out coz it felt like.. wow.. people know my song and they're singing it.. so it was kinda cool.. and then diana wanted me to sing again.. and I freaked out.. I said 'diana! I sang the song byk gila kali already.. and you've heard it like 4 times..' so I went back halfway round the world..

sejarah.. owh god! farah and sangeeta was joking around while the teacher is teaching and I cracked up gila gila! it was soo funny what they were doing.. then we just went back.. I said hi to shzlee on the way back and cair again at the sight of lai vi chian.. haih.. basically we just walked back home cam biasa..

the whole day was just.. biasa.. I tried writing another song.. but my brain wasn't working.. so i tried to study! so much for that! I called up shahir and asked him to help me with the guitar.. he played all the chords for me.. SUSAH NYER!! and we met up with ashraf and they volunteer to help me with my song.. so basically we just got hooked up on it.. I sang my song and the 2 of them just played to guitar to match up with the song..

then tonight we met again and we really concentrated on the song.. we made a rock version of the song and changed some of the lyrics.. its soo fun.. we were goofing around with the song.. but at the end.. we came up with a song.. I'm proud of it.. then we just hang out summore and we played our song 'diabetes' and the guys played 'last kiss' whilst I sing it.. then we had to go in.. so we did..

so basically.. I end up singing my song 6 times just today! whoa!

-I can actually get bored of MY song.. but so far.. I'm enjoying it.. its fun singing it..

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 11:07 pm

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually, i didn't listen to it properly either. I couldn't hear anything at all! But it sounded nice. I couldn't hear the words properly I mean. But I don't think you can actually get bored of your song. It's something YOU made up and other people are singing it. It makes you feel all fuzzy inside. hahaha...

- miza -

btw, who's Brian?

7:36 pm, June 16, 2004  
Blogger FarisaRoslan said...

seriously you guys... I didn't know you guys read this one coz its like.. panjang GILA!! hahah.. I was surprised myself.. but it was FUN writing it.. btw.. brian is a guy in my class.. and thanks for the song thing.. a LOT of people said it was too perlahan.. diana kept asking me to sing it LOUDER! guess I should..

11:19 pm, June 16, 2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yuhuh. I din't hear it too properly though but since I read the lyrics earlier, I get whutchu mean. No! I'm still not satisfied! Not till you play me LIVE! WITH THE BLOODY GUITAR! Oh yeah!

*I done the same thing to Geeg too. Heheh. So, hey, you need a manager? I can be yours you know...Just call me!

8:32 pm, June 18, 2004  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home