Monday, June 28, 2004

I got SERVED!


It was brutal.. ok ok! so maybe this is what I get for doing it to my friends but it came as a shock! I didn't even see it coming! it was like.. a flash of thunder and tiba-tiba..I'm wet all over! OMG! I mean.. wheres the rain you guys! They've been trying to get me for months now and ok ok! safe to say! YOU GOT ME GUYS! congratulations! owh well.. then when I thought it was over.. hamiza came to me a splashed her half full bottle to my face.. OMG! I was soaking wet when I got home! It was really weird walking back like that.. it was a pretty big 'camotion' there and then.. me being me.. I shrieked really loud! twice.. and it was really embarrassing and SC was there.. OMG! malu giler! ok ok! it was fun lar! BUT NO MORE!

- takda angin, takda hujan, tapi badan basah!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 11:25 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home