Thursday, July 01, 2004

Confessions of a Teenage Girl Who Got EMBARRASSED in Her Own Area


again.. we had to sit for another 2 hours of 'all-time-with-rosemary'.. I'm telling you.. spending you're saturday, in school, tengah hari, panas, rosemary, 2 hours.. is actually kinda fun! haha! It was pretty ok the last time (only that then was 4 hours).. so we got there.. don't know why I was so keen for melisa to come! but she got here eventually.. then off we went to the class.. as usual.. we have the 'sitting' problem! I HATE THAT! why can't they have chairs and tables in 3-s..

its evil I tell you.. so masa tgh.. am I to sit here or here.. I got malas (coz I don't want it to spoil my mood).. so I keluar class and asked them to pick sendiri.. when I got back, zaty was sitting next to diana.. typical.. so I sat there alone.. then got my mood down.. so the whole time everybody is taking their places.. the chair next to mine remains empty.. like it has always been.. (is this a sign of sumthing??)

so for the whole time I was just masam jer.. I didn't want to talk.. I was sad! tgk semua org ada all their little friendsies next to them.. how I wished atikah's (and mine) sarcasm was with me then.. give mercy! it was soo boring..

and then the most shocking thing happen! plus embarrassing! shahrul and omar came late to class.. like 30 minutes late or sumthing! AND THERE WAS NO OTHER PLACE LEFT TO SIT! to make matters worth! everybody (particularly melisa and farah, diana and zaty) kept asking the teacher to put him next to me.. at the empty chair NEXT TO ME! OMG! he hesitated.. I neglected! it was such an embarrassing moment! and when he sat down next to me! EVERYBODY CHEERED OUT REALLY LOUD! (since we played truth-or-dare, a few number of poeple know about my crush) so tehy cheered loud! LAMA! I was BLOOD RED! nad shaking.. I felt like exploding! we were both embarrassed and can do NOTHING about it! ARGH!!

then the tecaher asked omar to sit one table with him.. making him shift more closer to me! OWH MY GOD!! I'm just like.. 'o..k.. omar.. ur not fat.. right?' omar kept nidging him to go further inside.. I was just sitting there.. feeling like the main attraction of a show in the zoo! everybody laughed and cheered for me! one more time and I swear I'll go KA-BOOM!

nawal said that omar was only 'kacau daun'.. what! no way! so it just got really awkward at first! I was staring at my book, pretending to read.. but my mind is still frozen after the shock! need gumballs!

after a while or so.. we got ok.. we started to talk.. not like.. 'so hows ur day' talk.. more of a 'have a read pen?' talk.. but its ok I guess.. after we finished.. he wished me luck for my jamming and like.. ARGH! naik giler! I was happy when I got home.. (not becuase of the fact that he sat next to me ok guys.. the fact that he said things to me)

ok so thats it! it was a happy day for me! honest! more over after the jamming! IT ROCKS!

- 'cikgu.. letak dia kat situ cikgu!','cikgu kat situ kosong!','cikgu, dia nak duduk situ cikgu','cikgu, tu makwa dia cikgu!' PUH-LEASE!!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 11:25 am

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ALright!!! OH YEAH! That is so great! They don't even need my pointers. By the time I reached half of the blog I've been going all 'AWWWWWWW!'. What more shall I say?!

-Atiti

2:14 pm, July 05, 2004  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home