Wednesday, July 14, 2004

creDITS!


WOW!! thanks you guys! seriously, I don't know many people come in here to read my blog.. I mean seriously.. most of them are just about my day.. ok.. with the exception of the whole.. songs.. and the gwen stefani thing.. and the whole.. wishes and stuff.. but still..

and I'm telling you guys.. practically all my posts are like.. 10 feet long.. (ok maybe thats exaguratting (or however you spell it).. but its still damn long!) and thanks for all the comments.. I mean seriously.. I didn't know Fawwaz, Omar and Saufi comes in here to read stuff about... me.. I mean I'm just me..

Its really flattering.. I'm touched..

awh.. tears.. hahah.. nah..

you guys rock.. hahahah...

owh well.. I hope I'd still have more time to update this little pink blog of mine.. what with all the PMR and going away to asrama and stuff.. owh well..

love you guys! thanks again!

- keep the comments coming baby!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 2:44 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home