Sunday, July 11, 2004

TOP ten reasons I'm GLAD I'm NOT gwen stefani!


10. I don’t have to go on tour. I can stay home with my internet. Plus see
shahrul at school all the time.. well, that is if both of us actually come to
school.. and theres the whole, PJ and KH thing..

9. Between school, tuisyen and music lessons, and my social life, I really don’t have
time to put that much thought into my wardrobe. Dressing whimsically is actually a
lot of responsibilty.

8. Gwen has stuff written about her in the tabloids and stuff. Some are not even true.
I don't think I want the whole world to know where I live, whats my number or even
what I had for dinner. Nor am I ready for the whole world to judge me base on my
music (which is not very appealing) and my style (which is also not appealing)

7. Gwen don’t have time, or don’t even stay in one place that long to be able to go on
a date or catch a movie with friends (or boyfriends).

6. Gwen wears a lot of navel bearing outfits. My navel isn’t exactly my best feature.
Fortunately, my mom told me if she ever catch me wearing navel bearing outfit, she
would never let me go to anymore dates or jamming as long as I live. Besides I have
the whole ‘tudung’ thing.

5. According to my sister, who reads a lot of girl beauty magazines, if I dyed my
hair as often as Gwen has, it would all fall out.

4. Gwen has to hang out all day, everyday with the rowdy boys in her band. The only
boys I ever have to hang out with are shahrul, my friends, my brother’s
friends and my friend’s boyfriends, and none of them, so far has expressed any
interest in playing the drums wearing nothing at all, which, if you ask me, would
be totally embarrassing.

3. Gwen may not be aware of this little known fact but geeks make the best
boyfriends.It sounds surprising, but it is true. You know those little smiles of
Shahrul’s, the little secret ones he always seemed to have on his face? Those
smiles, he says, are on account of me. Because, he told me, he never thought he’d
meet a girl like me.

2. Gwen’s sister, though she’s probably nice and all, can’t possibly be as cool as
mine, who, even though she can be a real pain sometimes, is actually pretty
righteous the rest of the time. I mean, she totally forgive me for the whole me
playing guitar (when its something she really wants to do) and the time she helped
me looking really pretty on the Setia night (at least I think I did). Does that
tell you something?

And the number-one reason I’m glad I’m not Gwen Stefani:

1. Because then I wouldn’t be me.

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 11:51 am

3 Comments:

Blogger atikah said...

HOW CAN YOU WRITE THIS?! you know I'm a fan of Gwen!! DIE GIRL DIE!!!

10. Maybe but you know, tours are kinda fun and the thing is she's married. So this guy always follows her anyway except if his band is at somewhere else. And you rather sit at home with a computer than go around the world?!

9. And you're glad about that? I wish I have more wardrobe AND time to figure out what to wear.

8. Doesn't all stars have that problem?! But in my opinion her music rocks! and her style is out of this world (literally)

7. True but being in a band for 13 years with her buds, I think she needs a time-out from them! And plus she has a hubbie. She doesn't need to go on dates or whatever. Except for a romantic outing or something.

6. Yes she does. So does Britney, Christina and even Avril!! GASP.

5. Really?? But her hair....is still...there... Though I love the colour pink fuchsia.

4. Hahahahahahahah!! Well duh. Farisa, just look at them. They are not like any other normal bands. Though the whole playing drums in nude gross me out (even if I'm a fan of their band)

3. Uh.... Dude, she's married. She doesn't NEED a boyfriend nomore! And yeah he's not a geek or a nerd or anything since he is a rocker himself. And what does your lovelife got to do with Gwen?! And how do you know that she is not aware AND doesn't like geeks?! NEED EXPLANATION PLS. What's with the Shahrul secret smiles and meeting a girl like you got anything to do with Gwen?! WHY FARISA? WHY!!

2. I never heard of her sister but she has a brother. And though I'm pretty sure he's not into make-up and can make her up into a hot chick, he's pretty good musically. He created that 'Don't Speak' song.

1. Can't argue about that. But what if you were her? Hmmm...Then I would freak out and worship you. And I won't encourage Shahrul to like you since I want Gwen all to myself. Then I will have a duet with her even if I'm tone-deaf. And if I really sucked in singing, probably be part of her band. Then I asked her fashion stuff coz even though her clothes are weird, it looks good on her. And then I go around the world with her in a No Doubt tour.....

Why can't you be Gwen!!!

hahahaahhahaah! So girlie, remember, do not diss my favourite things. Or prepare to die!!!

Now: 100 Things Why Hilary Duff Is Considered Stupid And Really Should Just Die Because Her Music Is Kinda Sucky

MUAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAHHAHA - I'M EVIL!!

8:48 pm, July 14, 2004  
Blogger FarisaRoslan said...

HEY! NO FAIR!! DON'T TAKE IT OUT ON HILLIE! come on atikah.. its a whole.. ALL AMERICAN-GIRL copy of why SHE is glad not to be gwen stefani.. I just related.. and SKA doesn't really.. interest.. me as much as poppy cheeky Sweet Sixteen kiunda music.. hahahah! I mean serious.. and whats with the whole objecting me in every no. thing.. that hurts!

owh well.. then I guess the whole point of you writing this comment has now been achived..

11:32 pm, July 14, 2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like I said : MUAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAH- I'M EVIL!!

--Atiti

5:10 pm, July 15, 2004  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home