Friday, July 09, 2004

over the MOUNTAINS!


listening to : myself singing Breathe - Michelle Branch
mood : read the title
current status : in fantasy land

I am SOOOOO DAMN happy right now!

not to 'dissed' anyone who is feeling angsty.. which was how I felt a few days back.. I know I know.. Now that I read my last blog. It felt stupid.. But the pain remains.. I still remember clearly what happened.. thanks to this (lovely pink blog which I just happen to LOVE so much), I will remember this incident in a few years to come.. Don't worry.. I plan to..

Anyways, I've been talking to my maid now.. Pretend like nothing happened.. cannot fight for more than 3 days right? so what-the-hu!

how was my day? (I'm beginning to love these few meaningless words)

bgn.. hmm.. at 5am.. to buat nota sejarah (I know I know.. I won't do it next time.. which is exactly what I said the last time.. hehe) anyhue.. I was ready to bury myself in books and fill in those blank pages in my sejarah note book.. HOO-RA!

the next thing I know.. ITS 6 O'CLOCK! I slept through the whole one hour! One whole precious hour where instead.. I could've been reading and writing about Lord Whats-His-Name.. owh well.. so I just continued.. avril by my side.. singing her wonderful songs.. ('I don't want to fall to pieces.. I just want to sit and stare at you..') Lucky my lovey-dovey sister has her nota lying around somewhere.. I just copied it down.. (DON'T TELL CIKGU JAAFAR!)

guess what! tak habis! heheh! typical! It was already 7.05! and belum mandi! hahahah! So I just rushed through everything.. when will I ever learn? (tomorrow? hahaha).. so when I got there.. I just cpt-cpt coz we had to go to surau for agama.. met Diana on the way so just waited for her.. met shahrul halfway to the surau.. he baru dtg.. ngan fawwaz.. I said Hi! to both of them.. (gosh I'm perky!).. I don't remember their reactions so moving on...

Agama paper.. 71! yay! If I hadn't changed the asnwer to that one lowsy question! I would've gotten an A! You see.. thats the problem with me.. luck is just not on my side.. neither are A's.. whatever pon lar.. I just hate my bad luck-ness.. I mean.. whats the one thing that I'm lucky at? just name me one thing! anybody?

Diana and Zaty got and A.. yay. so whateverla kan.. who cares.. I'm not A student material.. what do i care if both my friends get an A and me stuck with the same typical BIG BOLD B! what do I care.. (which is why I really should consider ASRAMA!)

I just sat there finishing my copying on how Singapura was seperated from Malaysia (why do I care about this again? owh yeah.. coz its "sejarah".. wow-wee..) just sitting there.. all alone.. ok ok.. all alone with Tunku Abdul Rahman.. while everyone else is.. happy! its killing me!

Science. Just moody.. malas nak buat apa apa.. and happens to kena buat eksperimen. didn't even know what its about.. Just sitting there.. connecting the black ones.. to the red thingies.. was there a white? (hahhaha) the gals ajak me pick books then.. i malas gila but just pergi like what the heck.. Got to pick a book titled 'Alison's Revenge' wooo... sounds scary! Its about this Alison girl who wants to find the person who killed her twin sister.. but finds out shocking truth about her family.. pretty impressive huh how I can know all this.. well.. its a little sumthing call.. sypnosis..

Math.. DULL! Farah dah kena duduk jauh depan! NO!!! gonna miss that little lady! so far away.. Nadhirah gets to sit at her place.. more joy life brings! Thank god Jessica is still next to me.. If Jessica is seperated I swear they were ready to put shahrul next to me! (chills..)

Rehat.. (hey boys and girls.. can you say..) LAPAR!! I didn't have dinner (slept at 8 for gods sakes.. why? I have no idea! and still I've wasted one hour by sleeping at 5am tadi..) so I had LAKSA! SEDAP..!! any spilled on my tudung? hahaha.. take a guess..

Sejarah.. GOD! could it be more BORING! but the whole time me and farah were throwing kisses at each other.. hahha.. the teacher was shush-ing us.. we were just laughing.. zahra said shahrul was looking at us the whole time.. FUH-NY!

Balik? Got to caught up on who to teman me to beli baking stuff for my cookies.. Thank god Diana was there.. I just love the baking kedai! Its not much.. I mean, its just a baking store.. But the feeling that I get when I masuk is just.. splendid.. I dunno.. bukannya apa-apa.. then we had a round of ice cream.. we taked about lotsa stuff.. interesting stuff.. (raise eyebrows a few times while smiling, just try doing it and you'll know what I mean)

Then find out I had no more brown sugar and eggs.. ajak shameen pergi 14 beli those stuff.. hahaha.. I was walking the whole day.. PENAT! but it all paid of when I got to make 2 batches of CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES dough! alright! I'm just ratah-ing the thing! SEDAP LAR! then tuisyen..

Tuisyen? FUHN! ok ok! theres better times.. but now I know that the kilat goes for the highest object it can find.. its interesting actually..

balik? rebut Tv for Malaysian Idol.. best lar.. I don't really like to hear the singing.. I'm more interested in how the Malaysians can compete with the org puteh version.. serious.. how lame they can get and how much they are so MENIRU-ING the mat-saleh.. eheheh..

online.. shahrul can't chat so he called me instead.. stupid phone kena habis battery! our conversation was cut short! haih.. well.. at least he's calling me again nanti.. so no worries.. but It was fun! he's so damn nice..

then now I'm online.. gtg now.. shahrul is out.. and I gotta sleep.. besok nak kena be at school by 8am.. imagine that.. early morning at shcool on a saturday.. wat'd I tell you.. my life is FUN! owh well.. gtg now.. Alison is waiting..

- is it possible to be feeling so bad.. to feeling so good.. in a few days jer..

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 11:30 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home