Saturday, July 10, 2004

when GIRLS get together..


listening to : avril - my happy ending
mood : normal
current status : not overly perky.. but not angsty

so I did it.. bgn awal today! at about 7.. u won't believe how ngantuk I was.. OMG! but teringat melisa and the other gals so terus bgn.. ahahahaha.. so then.. I got ready.. it was already pukul 8.10 when I reached school.. hahaha.. the girls were all 'LAMBAT! mcm nenek!' (hey!! nadhirah pon belom sampai kay!)

got there.. OMG! lapar! again the whole.. (tak mkn dinner, ok wait.. I had leftover pizzas..) but still.. when we settled everything there.. we were just talking.. papers and books and pens are ready.. but I guess we're just not.. hahaha.. then nadhirah came! yay! me and zaty (who didn't have breakfast yet) got really hangry and ajak the whole group pergi mkn.. mkn kat RAVI! I love the roti canai.. SEDAP! dah lar panas.. (kinda makes me wanna eat one now.. SHUT UP FARISA!)

we just talked masa tgh mkn.. we just talked (what do you expect? we're 5 teenage girls at a kedai makan.. what do you expect us to do besides talk and gossip.. its a girls' thing what!)after that we went to 7-11.. and I got my lollipop.. yum.. I need sumthing while working kan?

when we got back to school.. the kantin ladies persons tak bagi bukak kipas.. so rude! bukannya nak buat apa apa kat kipas diorang.. so we had to join in puan rosemary's geo class.. she was nice and we were noisy.. hahaha.. we just settled at the back of the class and did our work..

we got bored halfway and decided to kacau people.. (we do our work kay!) but the problem is.. who!? (well, on account melisa was there.. and kalau nak kacau shahrul nanti mak dia marah..) we decided to kacau shafiq.. we got his no. anyways.. just that its WRONG! org cina yg jawab! hahaha!
SHAHRUL!!!!

so we had to call shahrul to confirm the right no. he gave me a new no. but it was only 9 digits.. HAHAHAH! tahpapakan.. so kena call AGAIN! I made diana call coz I just talked to mom and didn't want the mom to thin I'm mcm.. mengacau her anak.. (although technically thats what we're doing.. but there were reasons kay!)when the mom answered diana chickened out and put off the phone! hahah! its soo funny.. nak takut apa? then zaty called.. then we asked for his real no... 10 digits one.. and we got it..

nawal called shafiq (we're all excited particularly melisa).. but tak dpt.. we thought he belom bgn.. (you know, guys kan have this thing with bangun lambat and stuff) so we just biar jer.. then shahrul called me to say the no. he gave was wrong (haih..) and we got the REAL no.. and this time.. its real.. we called (using nawal's phone) and it worked..

he answered the phone and evryone got all.. 'jumpy'.. hahah.. all the girls was rebuting the phone.. (cept me and diana, who was just laughing at the others.. like ayam-ayam rebut untuk mkn.. only that theres only one makanan.. [which in this case is the phone]).. then the whole lot of them were like.. 'melisa nak ckp ngan awak' and melisa were just moving away but was interested.. how do I explain.. like.. she didn't want to ckp but was soo keen to get the phone..

I just stomped of to them and grabbed the phone and talked to shafiq.. he was nice.. melisa wanted to hear his voice.. so I had to act stupid and made me ask him to say 'I am shafiq' just for the sake of her dengar-ing his voice.. hahaha.. I just ckp sekejap jer.. then I got back to my work..

ok ok! so it still not finished yet! but we did byk jugak! and then it was almost 12 so kena pergi already.. melisa and nawal: taek-won-do [god I miss taek-won-do], zaty: tuisyen, me: have to practice guitar and drums for class and diana and nadhirah just didn't want to stay 2 org jer..

me and diana went to block flora and sat in the middle of the pdg.. serious.. the kerusi-s that were there as the goalpost was used.. we just sat there and talked.. (again the whole girl thing) it was weird to be in the middle there 2 org.. hahahah.. then we just went back..

Balik terus practice the instruments coz takda masa and stuff.. and at 1 we went to parade.. I was hungry and had nasi goreng and sotong goreng.. yum.. then i WENT for class.. drum clas was fun (like always).. me and my teacher always joked around about me being the superstar drummer that is very busy putting on shows and stuff.. its fun lar.. (I'm telling you.. I have been getting less comment on my playing.. I might actually be getting good at this drumming thing)..

then I join boy and adlin for jamming.. the boys wanted to play 'the reason'.. the teacher didn't know that song so the 3 of us just played the whole song for him to recognise it.. best! the drumming is like damn easy.. simple beat! damn easy! I think I did good.. well.. next week we're playing the song with bass and guiar and drums and singing.. the real deal. I ajaked farah to see me play since she LOVES that song.. so next week farah will be in the studio..

then balik.. I just baked cookies, baca All-American Girl (again..) and main computer.. heheh.. I tidur masa maghrib.. can u believe that!? god. nasib baik my cous kejut me or else melepas chance masuk net.. she waked me and gave me birthday present.. hahahha... its this teddy thingy with a thingy at the front where you can put thingies in it.. hahaha.. I'm not explaining well am i? nvr mind..

the whole night I was just finding ways to not fall asleep so I can masuk net.. I had to force myself to baca buku to keep me awake.. i stole a 15 minutes nap before I masuk.. nasib baik I was able to bgn..

internet is fun! as always.. so basically thats it.. thats my day.. is it weird that I talk about my day in every blog? coz miz and atikah uses one blog to certa about what happened in a few days.. owh well.. thats just me I guess.. and aren't u guys penat baca panjang-panjang? again thats just me..

- me mE ME!!!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 11:35 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home