Tuesday, July 13, 2004

my birthday PRESENT!


wow! I came back really happy today! Shahrul gave me a birthday present before I went back from school.. I was just so eager to get back home to see what it is.. I was just hiding the nicely wrapped box-thingy so my friends won't have to boycott me into opening it there and then..

when I got home.. my maid was like.. 'asal happy sgt?' but who cares.. I was just smiling till I get to my room.. I bukak tudung and dumped everything on my bed and sat on my sister's bed to open the gift!

my heart was beating.. it was really exciting.. when I opened the wrapper (carefully).. theres was a blue box.. on it sayd 'Just For You".. wow.. I was all touched and stuff..

HAHA!

and I haven't even see the present yet..

and when I opened the box.. I nice blue colour watch rested in it.. I was all melting and stuff.. it was the sweetest thing.. and its pretty too.. serious.. I'm not just saying it coz shahrul was the one who gave it to me.. but really its nice.. I'm in love with the strap! and the bulat thingy has very cute shapes made out to form numbers 1 to 12.. (just come to me if you wanna see it coz it hard to explain)

I was like.. gila cair lar.. put it on right away.. and went to show my maid.. (I guess I just really need to show it to sumone and all my friends are like.. not there.. so maid pon.. maid lar..)

I called shahrul afterwards to thank him again! and then we masuk net sekejap.. but it was kilat-ing and stuff.. so we had to get off.. but shahrul called me and we talked for about half an hour but then I had to go bake cookies for my cpusin's party.. MENGACAU JER! but it was fun while it lasts.. wow!

after hujan.. I masuk net jap.. we were just talking..

it was one of the funnest day for me jugak lar.. very touchy and cair-y.. its just wonderful..

- thanks shahrul!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 11:30 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home