Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Isko's BIRTHDAY bash!


listening to : Avril Lavigne - Slipped Away
mood : oklar..
current status : blur!

Mom only confirmed I can go this morning and that is on one condition.. I can never go out until after PMR again!

TORCHER!

I was having second thoughts about the whole thing because if I agree.. I cannot go out again for another 2 months! No going out anymore means no Cinderella Story!

ARGH!!!

Maybe I can see it at the movies with my sissy, but she’s all against Hilary Duff and stuff so I’m not really sure.. haih.. what am I to do?

All morning I’m just still thinking wether I should go or not.. Its only till 10am that Shahrul confirmed he could go.. Then I thought.. what the heck.. might as well go and enjoy it if it’s the last time I could go out.

Its about 1.00pm when mom asked me to eat lunch.. Lunch? Mom! I’m going out at 3 to go to Swenson.. Waddaya mean Lunch? Of course I didn’t say that.. I don’t want to get on her bad side since it could ruin my chances of going..

So I ate lunch with my dad, bro and my 4 year old cousin.. his mom and my mom are goind out to watch a play at 3.00pm about 4 women going to menopause. WHAT!?

I was rushing when I got ready because I had to be at Miza’s house in 10 minutes and I haven’t mandi and sembahyang yet! ARGH!!!! I did verything cpt-cpt.. and was late of course but miza didn’t marah me or anything..

What was I wearing? Hmm.. Orange (my signature colour ) top.. short-sleeved and has two cicak-rangka(s) on it.. its really nice.. I love that shirt.. and was wearing my plain blue jeans.. I looked normal only.. I was wearing the jam Shahrul gave me.. and my sis’s shoes since mine dah rosak! WAH!!! Dah lar I love that pair of shoes..

And miza looked really nice.. a little (ok a lot!) to the gothic side but pretty none-the-less.. she had on a plain black top.. ¾ sleeve.. had on a black denim skirt.. black bag.. and sneakers.. she also had on a butterfly tattoo on her left hand.. she thinks she looked fat and ugly.. OF COURSE NOT MIZA!

When we got to parade, we went straight to MPH! Joy! Hahhah! We looked at books and stuff for about 15 minutes.. after I finished with the magazines and Harry Potter corner.. I got bored.. Miza was at the teenager-corner browse-ing through books.. Boring nyer! I was pulling her out of the bookstore ASAP! She ajaked pergi cari The Resmus CD!

We went to Penny Lane but no luck.. Then we went to Speedy.. Finish stock! Haih.. We met Azman there though.. he was with his family or sumthing.. me being my Perky ‘saying-hi-to-everyone-I-know-and-meet’ self.. I said hi to him in my utmost perky voice.. he just smiled.. I’m starting to think ‘HI!’ is not in his vocabulary!

Then Atikah joined us there.. I was surprised! Why!? Coz she was wearing skirt! Don’t get me wrong coz Atikah looked great! But skirt!? Atikah and skirt!? OK OK! Its not very big really but its not really the atikah I know.. whatever right!

Atikah was wearing a denim long sleeved blouse and a long ‘Summerset Bay’ type of skirt.. its pretty skirt really..

We were ready to go walking around in Parade (us 3 musketeers!) but we met Fandi sumwhere in the middle of Subang Parade.. so we excused miza to go jalan-jalan with him and me and Atikah went to Yamaha! Hehehe!

Atikah wanted me to play my song.. And I did.. but not the whole song.. camtu-camtu jer.. I didn’t have mood to play actually but we just hang there.. I was playing guitar when Azman came in and saw us.. whatever!

Then we went to Swenson.. At 3pm we got to the front steps of Swenson.. nobody was there yet.. and guess what!?

ATIKAH MADE ME GO TO THE PET WORLD NEXT DOOR!

WHAT THE!?

Never in my life I thought I would even step in that shop!

Its icky, its stinky, its smelly, its dirty, its noisy, its eww-y, its just yucky!

But I was dragged jugak there.. I masuka and got disgusted right away.. the smell is just.. (its bearable) but still.. the top floor doesn’t have cats so I’m kinda save for a while there.. the hamsters were really really cute though! I didn’t see the snakes threre but I did see ferrets! Kinda cool though.. Turtles were there too.. But they’re turtles you know..

We met Fandi and Miza there.. Fandi didn’t look very interested.. Apparently he too were being dragged in there.. Thank god for a partner! When Atikah ajaked me to see the cats downstairs.. atikah.. maybe you didn’t hear me the last 1000 times I told you…

BUT I’M NOT INTO CATS!!!!

Haih.. miza and atikah went downstairs leaving me and Fandi up there.. we were just finding things to talk about.. oklar.. he’s pretty nice.. after what felt like 10 minutes.. I saw Iqbal and Nasriff playing ‘hide-so-Fandi-won’t-see-us’ game.. I was just laughing when he found them.. HAHHAH!

Then all 6 of us went to Swenson.. none of them were there yet but we decided to just went in first.. We had a long table set for all 15 of us.. After making lotsa calls.. only then people start to come..

Tasnim.. Isko.. Diana.. Shameen.. Gg.. Fawwaz.. Iman.. Shahrul.. Zaty.... joined us in order..

I haven’t ordered yet.. when Shahrul came in.. then I ordered.. After eating a whole plate of nasi.. I don’t think I would wanna eat anything heavy.. I’d only settled for ice cream.. which is exactly what I ordered.. A one scoop of vanilla ice cream.. Shahrul ordered IceHouse or sumthing.. and isqo ordered a one free one scoop Pastachio ice cream..

I did eat some pita bread.. NICE! When shahrul ice cream came.. I was starting to wonder what happened to MY ice cream.. its only one scoop ice cream.. All you need to do is scoop it up.. dump it on the plate and serve me.. But I dind’t make a big fuss of it.. until a Pistachio ice cream came.. and guess what I saw..

Isko chowing down my ice cream! Hahaha! I was laughing.. I mean.. couldn’t he tell the differences between Vanilla and Pistachio? Weird..

I just ordered another one then.. We sang Isko his birthday song.. he looked like he enjoyed it.. That’s good..

Masa tgh makan.. we just sembang2 jer.. Shahrul offered me his ice cream.. Atikah.. I think I can eat the ice cream myself… he don’t need to suap me.. its okay.. his ice cream was nice though.. then I felt like I shoud’ve ordered sumthing more.. grand! But whateverlar kan!

We spent about 2 hours and 30 minutes there.. 30minutes for the whole kumpuling duit from everybody thing.. thanks MIZA!! Isko’s birthday dare was to gulp down some tabasco sauce.. its not much but its still pedas! Iqbal joined him too.. they were really red after that! Hahah!

-Its too long already.. I’m continue-ing on the next post!


from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 5:09 pm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since I'm suppose to go off by now so I'm just gonna comment on this ok?

anyway, dude, its just a skirt!! I wear kain to school and nobody goes 'Whoa' before. But oh yeah, it was a fun day. And i bought another skirt!! Getting in touch with my feminine side 'ere...

Hey Miz, I think the whole tabasco-drinking thing is making Iesqo sick coz he said his perut sakit. Hahahaha!!! I know, I'm curious too. I should have brought a camera ya know. I mean it was priceless! How can you not like cats, Farisa? It's a girl thing!! If you're a girl, then you would totally go all ga-ga over cats!! It's just plain normal. What is your trauma with cats anyway?!

So Shahrul just looks at you huh? HeHehehee. Well you don't expect him to drool do you?...but if you like that kinda stuff.... Anyway, it's all great fun. I mean I wasn't really over the moon or anything but I had a good time. I mean its not like I got a bf at the end of the day right?! hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Anyway, say hi to Bernard for me!!

--atikah

9:31 pm, July 20, 2004  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home