Saturday, July 24, 2004

EVENTFUL week!


listening to : hoobastank - the reason
mood : ok lar..
current status : letih..

ok.. I'm suppose to update this blog like last time I masuk.. and the other few times I masuk too.. but I got too malas to tulis.. so basically, I'm just gonna conclude what heppened the whole week kay.. here we go.. and yes guys... its gonna be LONG!

monday - nothing much.. until that night.. when I was kononnya study dlm my room.. like I've said countless times.. I CANNOT STUDY MALAM2! STOP FORCING ME! haih.. so apa lagi.. mestilar tertidur right. wadda you expect!? then, about 9 o'clock.. I terjaga.. thinking I HAVE to get back to my sejarah.. ( perang tiga segi antara johor, acheh dan pihak portugis di melaka ) I got up to go wash up.. (hahahah.. that sentence sounds pretty weird)..

when I got back to my room.. the pretty guitar was lying there.. just calling my name.. and I'm like addicted to the song 'Kau Ilhamku' (influenced by 'you-know-who').. so I picked up my guitar and played the song.. until I got a call.. its usually shahrul who calls my phone.. but its not.. its Omar! I was kinda shocked lar.. like.. you never ever ever EVER called me before.. so I just answered lar kan..

I heard fawwaz's voice.. he sounded so freaked out.. and so.. worried.. he made ME freaked out.. he asked me what I was doing.. I'm like.. apa benda nih? tibe-tiba jer nak tahu what I was doing.. kinda weird.. I thought he nak ajak keluar ngan the others or sumthing.. then.. the unexpected happened.. he told me that iesqo's dad has passed away.. I was menggelabah gila.. I don't know why! I was in total shock! GELABAH GILA!

he asked me to meet him kat gate sekolah.. NOW! so i got ready! I was shaking.. I called everyone I could.. MIZA! NO MORE GAYUTING MLM-MLM KAY! when I got to the gate.. I saw omar getting into shahrul's car and driving to iesqo's house.. I got out of the car and go talk to fawwaz.. I felt weird to talk to him since mom was there to 'see'.. haih.. then i was just waiting in the car for diana.. thats when mom drove me and diana to the house..

we got there.. THERE WERE A LOT OF PEOPLE! I saw shahrul and stuff (but whateverlarkan).. we just waited depan the pintu.. calling practically a lot of poeple! we jsut waited for the body and stuff.. just sitting there with diana.. talking.. iesqo looked sad... but I couldn't tell really coz he was busy running around doing stuff.. when Atikah knew.. I asked her to come and stuff.. and me and diana waited for her at the corner street.. we met sahhrul, shzalee and fawwaz there.. fawwaz left and asked the 2 boys to teman us.. (to protect from the bad guys and the night bugs I suppose..)

we were just waiting there.. talking.. me and diana I mean.. me and shahrul didn't talk.. much.. what do you expect.. shazlee was there.. it seems weird (but after that, shazlee asked me why I was not talking to his brother that night.. hahah.. I felt weird for nothing..) just waiting there for 30 minutes for atikah.. gila kan!

then we went back and the jenazah was there.. we just baca yasin and stuff.. after that.. me and practically all my girl friends just hung out outside.. everyone was there at least.. so thats the best part of the whole thing.. we just stayed untuil 12.00 when dah kena balik... school teh next day and stuff..

I got back.. and was basically sweating.. so I mandi.. and still trying to recover from the shock.. haih.. then it was pretty hard to sleep.. really.. but eventually I did..

the next day...

I have to go now.. my mom dah suruh offline.. I'll update more on the rest of the days later.. and tuesday was the best day.. so tunggu je lar.. ahahah..

- to think.. this long is only Monday.. hahahha! and I've got a lot to tell on tuesday.. sorta!

from the mind to the fingers of Farisa Roslan | 11:50 pm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

look - if you told me the address of the house, you wouldn't have to wait for me for 30 minutes !! Duh!! And ironically, you were standing by the road's address board thing?! Why can't u just tell me that when i called u 4 times?!

12:44 am, July 29, 2004  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home